Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ringtones for nextel

I dont think you can !! I was a bench tech there for awhile, well atleast on the open market you cant !! Your stuck with Flight of the Bumblebee !!:laugh: :laugh:

I know this guy who downloaded a Linkin Park song, but I lost his # ....F*&K !!!!!

I will try to find it he was a tech too and can do it !! I will follow up !!!:D

Yo if I forget PM me !!:cool:

I think the only way you can get the ringtones on your phone is if you order them through the JAVA program for like 1.99. Which isnt that bad! They got a cheese selection though, mostly old school junk you can find on their site, you can even sample them. To get more ringtones on your phone I think you need a cable from nextel and you need to crack the phones Operating system. I don't recommend it! But I heard of it before! With the cable you can also update your nextels phone software. I.E if you bought the I90 like a two years ago the new ones have different functions, and you can update to that software. You can also you the cable to get online with your cell to your laptop for example!