Clubplanet Nightlife Community

www.jimmyshaunt.com

Let me rephrase myself.....jimmys is the biggest joke......."3 levels, 3 atmospheres"........yeah they all suck......when you leave the first shitty atmosphere you get kicked in the phase by the second one.....if you even make it to the third one you were already hit on by 5 400 pound hippos and the second playing of zombie nation......I would rather watch grass grow......:D

Originally posted by dondiezel26

Let me rephrase myself.....jimmys is the biggest joke......."3 levels, 3 atmospheres"........yeah they all suck......when you leave the first shitty atmosphere you get kicked in the phase by the second one.....if you even make it to the third one you were already hit on by 5 400 pound hippos and the second playing of zombie nation......I would rather watch grass grow......:D

Zombie Nation?

frank & dtr, dont even bother. dondiezel26 is most likley a disgruntled former fdu student who got kicked out for fighting back in the day. :D

dondiezel26, Jimmy's is what it is...a morristown bar. If dave frankie or myslef went in there and played like we wanted to, the place would be empty. It cosistantly does 600 - 800 a night, because if the 3 room, it gives the non-club types a place to go. come in some night a a pre-game with rod, I'll buy you guys a drink.

Originally posted by osb

frank & dtr, dont even bother. dondiezel26 is most likley a disgruntled former fdu student who got kicked out for fighting back in the day. :D

dondiezel26, Jimmy's is what it is...a morristown bar. If dave frankie or myslef went in there and played like we wanted to, the place would be empty. It cosistantly does 600 - 800 a night, because if the 3 room, it gives the non-club types a place to go. come in some night a a pre-game with rod, I'll buy you guys a drink.

dont worry scott.....I am just messing around.....trust me I have been to jimmys my share of times due to going to school up there and maybe I am suffering from some sort of backlash due to the many nights I have gone in there and seen nothing but disgusting people.....maybe you guys have changed things around.......hell if we turned a bennigans into a college drunk fest.......anything can happen :tongue:

I miss Bennigan's.......i actually had a great time with those thursday night parties. FDU isnt the same, we tried getting a tuesday night going a Jimmy's, withou much luck. I figured Jimmy's had a lot more to offer. when you up this way, we all gotta go out one night!