Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday@Platinum all about the music + ysolts B-Day Bash

Originally posted by roque1

oh great whatevaman knower and creator of the filth can u please boost my knowledge. I will pay cash..... :D

anyway prime plans on dropping ""filth"" maybe he borrowed a record from tooch since he is the keeper of all filth in new jersey and the only one who can have the word associated with him.

tonight is gonna be """"SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKKKKKKKKK"""""" and """"""DIRTYYYYYYY""""""" """""""""""Filthththhththhthtyyyyyy"""" did i mention Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccckkkkkkkkk

ysolt is gonna get """"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddd""""""""

Happy B-day girl :D

Grace get the circles going early maybe i'll drink enuff tonight to jump in.:eek:

well i am glad you realized that tooch (and jay of course) is the keeper of all filth in jersey feG. your learning young one. i think they should put showers in the bathroom at platinum it will make the clean up a lot nicer!

Originally posted by roque1

ok thats enuff for this week i'll just wait and see what you come up with next week when we start a platinum friday thread.

have fun tonight

you know i am just busting your hump steve! and if anything i am keeping your promtion thread at the top....lol. at least you have a sense of humor unlike the rest of this board. hope the party goes well tonight!