Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Single and Looking for Something to do on Valentines Da

Here it is for the first time ever, I present my randition of SINGLED OUT. Every single lady enters for free and is given one free blue drink chip which she is to give to the guy of her choice. Every single male who walks in gets one red drink chip and one red rose to give to the lady or ladies of his choice. There will be people walking around throughout the club deciding who are the best couple. The winner gets dinner for 2 at BUCO's restaurant. So my goal is to get everyone laid on Valentines Day. Lets see if it can happen.

For those already dating. Come after that over priced dinner you have that night and enjoy our 2 for 1 couple admission price.

Originally posted by stigeleiro

Here it is for the first time ever, I present my randition of SINGLED OUT. Every single lady enters for free and is given one free blue drink chip which she is to give to the guy of her choice. Every single male who walks in gets one red drink chip and one red rose to give to the lady or ladies of his choice. There will be people walking around throughout the club deciding who are the best couple. The winner gets dinner for 2 at BUCO's restaurant. So my goal is to get everyone laid on Valentines Day. Lets see if it can happen.

For those already dating. Come after that over priced dinner you have that night and enjoy our 2 for 1 couple admission price.

You wanna get everyone laid serge?

Help start things going in that direction. Give out condoms instead of chips. lol

Originally posted by dondiezel26

this could get dangerous.......let me guess serg.....you are bringing your own personal bedroom set in and renting it out by the hour for those lucky couples.....what a guy......:D ....... looks like this night will start the baby boom generation part 2..... ha ha ha

personal bedroom set might have a little wear and tear in it. plus my california king might never leave that house because I remember how much of a pain in the ass it was to move in. so when i sell my house the bed comes with it. squeaks and all.

personal bedroom set might have a little wear and tear in it. plus my california king might never leave that house because I remember how much of a pain in the ass it was to move in. so when i sell my house the bed comes with it. squeaks and all.

You should make it exciting serge!!!!

Put a bed behind the drapes in the VIP and make the winners go in there for an hour after the competition/.

Originally posted by carguy19

You should make it exciting serge!!!!

Put a bed behind the drapes in the VIP and make the winners go in there for an hour after the competition/.

u put a bed in the vip room i might be missing all night. i dont know if that is what joey pays me for.

Originally posted by carguy19

Not to knock joeys... I'll probly go but, it's proably like 85% beasts and then a few hotties here and there

nah, not on fridays there is definitely some ass there. next week should be interesting cause lots of chicks dont like to admit they are alone. so i wonder if they all do show face. lets all remember sergio gets the hottest one. its only fair his promotion.

nah, not on fridays there is definitely some ass there. next week should be interesting cause lots of chicks dont like to admit they are alone. so i wonder if they all do show face. lets all remember sergio gets the hottest one. its only fair his promotion.

I DONT HATE TO ADMIT IT.!!

IM ALONE!!:(

MAYBE I'LL SHOW UP!!:D

If STARDO wasnt my CP Valentine you would definitely be. Come by I might let u molest me. Hahaha.

After my valentines dinner with my family Dookie11 and I will be coming to visit you at joeys in clifton for and hour or so before we head of to phase 3 of Valentines day in Brooklyn.

Pucker up :D

uhhh stig?

ihaev 2 questions

1 where is it? u never said that part..

and 2

Every single male who walks in gets one red drink chip and one red rose to give to the lady or ladies of his choice

if the guys get ONE rose- how do we give it to optentially the LADIES of our choise? if we have only one rose - we can only give it to one grl