Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is Anyone Else Pissed, I've About Had It With...

Ok I've Just About Had It With These.....

Muscle Head Steriod useing, Spiked Up Hair, Capri Wearing, Cut Off Shirt, Sunglasses In the Club Kids.

Like no offence to anyone "likes" that look. I know there are plenty CP's who are into that but read this through before you reply....

It was cool for like a minute ....2 Summers ago. But like enough is enough. Specially when like 6+ dudes roll into a club, all looking excalty the same except for a different A|X Design on your shirt and all with no girls..?? Then you try to walk into a club and bump into everyone to impress you boyz cause you are alone and can't no chicks. Like are you serious? Your turing the Music scene into a fashion show...what happened to the music???

You spend 8 hours a day in the gym, waste all your money on drugs that make your balls so small and you so big you can't even put your arms down to tie you shoes. Save up every dime to get the "NEW" Benz...mean while you live at home with your parents and have absoulty zero credit/equity.

And you think thats what life is about? PLEASE...

DISCLAIMER: In no way I'm I "hating" on anyone who works out, Drives a nice car, or likes fasion. Cause I, myself am in to all the of the above. The fact is when u flaunt it because it's all you have to offer, No Personallity, No Life Etc....Thats what pisses me off...

Does Anyone else Know what I'm saying?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by upperlevelent

Muscle Head Steriod useing, Spiked Up Hair, Capri Wearing, Cut Off Shirt, Sunglasses In the Club Kids.

Like no offence to anyone "likes" that look. I know there are plenty CP's who are into that but read this through before you reply....

It was cool for like a minute ....2 Summers ago. But like enough is enough. Specially when like 6+ dudes roll into a club, all looking excalty the same except for a different A|X Design on your shirt and all with no girls..?? Then you try to walk into a club and bump into everyone to impress you boyz cause you are alone and can't no chicks. Like are you serious? Your turing the Music scene into a fashion show...what happened to the music???

You spend 8 hours a day in the gym, waste all your money on drugs that make your balls so small and you so big you can't even put your arms down to tie you shoes. Save up every dime to get the "NEW" Benz...mean while you live at home with your parents and have absoulty zero credit/equity.

DISCLAIMER: In no way I'm I "hating" on anyone who works out, Drives a nice car, or likes fasion. Cause I, myself am in to all the of the above. The fact is when u flaunt it because it's all you have to offer, No Personallity, No Life Etc....Thats what pisses me off...

I posted this last year. Hell yeah. Its a stupid fucking fad.

You know when you see people with mullets? Because they don't want to let the style in there era die? Looks stupid rite?

sunglasses are starting to be like mullets ..take themoff you fucken moron its dark, YOU CANT SEE.

I like totally like agree with you!

I didn't read that.

Originally posted by notallthere

You know when you see people with mullets? Because they don't want to let the style in there era die? Looks stupid rite?

sunglasses are starting to be like mullets ..take themoff you fucken moron its dark, YOU CANT SEE.

Werd, you know waht I can't stand, dumb muthafuckers who smoke cigars in a club...that was out, like 3 years ago!

these wannabe mafioso's think there hot shit, till they get tongue cancer, then thy're good for nuthin!!

and they stink up the place!!

Being that you are opening a new lounge or bar or whatever.Maybe you shouldn't be making these statements considering that these people you are talking about are a major percentage of the people who frequent clubs and lounges. Piss them off and they won't come. Spiky headed juiceheads with no responsibilities who live at moms house while driving a Benz equals lots of money to spend while out and alot of social drinking. Therefore resulting in a place that caters to this crowd to have it's registers filled with cash at the end of the night. you might want to retract this pot especially if you want this new lounge you promote to do well. NJ club crowd are like roaches

We multiply, we don't go away, and we pass the word around whether the word is good or bad.

Get my drift????????????????????????

i here ya....life is not about what you have today it's what you build up too....you need to focus on the long term and not what drug and club your going to tonight....now i'm not say don't party just don't let it run your life ya know....cause i like to get down once and awhile....

don't waste your life away before you know it your older and what then...your still talking about the club tonight....real cool a 45 year old capri sunglass wearin club geek....that's too much... don't worry what other people think of you... it's what you think of yourself that matters....

friends and even fam will come and go but you got to live with yourself everyday your here on this planet....

be yourself....not everyone else....

Originally posted by foodidoo

Being that you are opening a new lounge or bar or whatever.Maybe you shouldn't be making these statements considering that these people you are talking about are a major percentage of the people who frequent clubs and lounges. Piss them off and they won't come. Spiky headed juiceheads with no responsibilities who live at moms house while driving a Benz equals lots of money to spend while out and alot of social drinking. Therefore resulting in a place that caters to this crowd to have it's registers filled with cash at the end of the night. you might want to retract this pot especially if you want this new lounge you promote to do well. NJ club crowd are like roaches

We multiply, we don't go away, and we pass the word around whether the word is good or bad.

FOO

IN NO WAY AM I KNOCKIN KIDS WHO ARE INTO THIS LIFESTYLE, I HAVE MUSCLE HEAD FRIENDS..IM KNOCKIN THE KIDS WHO...

"Then you try to walk into a club and bump into everyone to impress you boyz" "The fact is when u flaunt it because it's all you have to offer, No Personallity, No Life Etc....Thats what pisses me off..."

THOSE KIDS CAN KEEP THERE ASS AWAY FROM WHATEVER EVENTS WE DO. WE DON'T NEED THAT FAKENESS OR TROUBLEMAKERS.

You know what I am sick to death of.....

FUCKN STEREOTYPING!!!!!!!!!!!!

I happen to be a juicehead... who likes to spend a few hours a day in the gym... keeping in shape...

But I dont do it so I can flaunt my shitznit, or because I am self centered... I do it for piece of mind...

Training just happens to be my way of venting all the day to day shit that makes some mofo's go off and lose it...

Missing a day or a week at the gym will show a difference in my attitude at work and at home...

So simply because I choose to juice and lift, I am to be outcast...

I say fuck you... and get a life... stop worrying about what everyone else is doing and worry about yourself...

What would be a better lifestyle, more suitable for you, so that you can sleep better at night and look at yourself in the mirror...

Shall I stop eating healthy.... stop training... put on about 50 lbs of fat... and start smoking....

Then would I be acceptable to all of you????

People come in all shapes and sizes... and its this diverisity that makes each and every one of us unique and interesting...

WTF?? What say we just pick one herb, trust fund baby with a nice car and wardrobe, and clone the motherfucker...

How much fun the world would be then....

My only suggestion.. is stop worrying about what everyone else is dressing like, acting like, or doing in thier personal life...

Maybe then you can start livin your own bro...

rdntheshortbus

YOUR MISSING THE WHOLE POINT..READ THE DISCLAIMER..THATS WHY IT'S THERE...NOT TO STREOTYPE ANYONE WHO LIFTS, HAS A NICE CAR OR WEARS A|X....

IT'S THE GROUP OF A**HOLES WHO HAS TO START FIGHTS EVER NIGHT AND WALK AROUND LIKE THE INCREDABLE HULK BUMPING INTO PEOPLE..CAUSE THATS ALL THEY HAVE TO OFFER THATS WHAT WE R TALKIN ABOUT HERE...

My bad bro... sorry...

akkkkkkkdfkliashgdfuckkd..............

anger management.....

sorry.....

hahaha....

I hate those fucks too.. they waste the fun when we are out...

ya know whats great though bro...

most of the time, the juiceheads who act like that...

are the biggest pussies in the world, and are just trying to impress their other juicehead friends...

try pushin em back sometime... its a fun game I like to play....

I call it, kick a juicehead, in the head....

They will usually respond with deep billowing, flairing nostrils and viens... but will retreat behind thier bodies and the pull the fake "I am being held back by my bro, otherwise I would kill ya" game...

Its fun....

Sorry to jump on ya... I tend to get defensive about juicing...

and bandana's......

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

My bad bro... sorry...

akkkkkkkdfkliashgdfuckkd..............

anger management.....

sorry.....

hahaha....

I hate those fucks too.. they waste the fun when we are out...

ya know whats great though bro...

most of the time, the juiceheads who act like that...

are the biggest pussies in the world, and are just trying to impress their other juicehead friends...

try pushin em back sometime... its a fun game I like to play....

I call it, kick a juicehead, in the head....

They will usually respond with deep billowing, flairing nostrils and viens... but will retreat behind thier bodies and the pull the fake "I am being held back by my bro, otherwise I would kill ya" game...

Its fun....

Sorry to jump on ya... I tend to get defensive about juicing...

and bandana's......

HA HA KICK THE JUICE HEADS....THATS TOO MUCH..NO PROB MAN I KNEW THIS THREAD WOULD CAUSE A LIL ANGER...THATS WHY I PUT READ THROUGHLY BEFORE YO RESPOND..IT'S ALL GOOD...AT LEAST U KNOW WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT...UR RIGHT THOUGH THEY USUALLY R THE BIGGEST PUSSIES..THATS WHY THEY GOT LIKE 8 OF THERE BOYZ WITH THEM...

OH AND I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE BANDANA'S..LOL

I think the sunglasses are a necessary accessory~! I think that they are used to hide the fact that your eyes are popping out of your head from all the e and k. So personally, id rather see glasses than a bunch of beetlejuices running around looking like freaks..............jmo

oh yeah, and thats why I wear um:D

I hate those muthafuckers at tHe clubs who take a look at your man junk while your at the Unrinals... It's like, this isn't really my dick, i'm banged up and it's hibernating, so back the fuck up, or you'll get smacked the fuck up..FEG

Originally posted by stiffler

I think the sunglasses are a necessary accessory~! I think that they are used to hide the fact that your eyes are popping out of your head from all the e and k. So personally, id rather see glasses than a bunch of beetlejuices running around looking like freaks..............jmo

oh yeah, and thats why I wear um:D

My thoughts exactly...

...and I think bandanas are hot

QUICK!!

someone pass me some MASS

or stacker!!

OMG I WANNA BE A JUICE HEAD WITH A BAD ATTITUDE LOL

yea i understand ya bro--

if thats all they have then they have long past the time in life to

GROW THE EFF UP

bandanass? they are a style that works with some ppl and not others-

they arent bad and dont bother others

i like the fact that we FINALLY came togher on this one all of you..

at least this time we didnt JUMP to CONCLUSIONS and start thinking its all about HATING

good work!! all of u good work

Originally posted by foodidoo

I think he's trying to say that he does not want these people at his club. And I agree completely. I'm sick of walking into a club And seeing every guy with the black A/X tank top on and the sunglasses - it's dark in there you guys look like retards with them on and they all have that tuff guy look on their face. My BF bought one of those A/X tank tops and I made him throw it out. And please stop multiplying!!!!!

Originally posted by notallthere

I completely AGREE...:D