Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fuck

i just got caught cheating on a math test, the profesor found da paper all trashedin the bin the motherfucker actually went through da motherfuckin trash to get it out and is writing me up to da dean who is a fucking a-hole and is gonna make me suffer, fuck,.howdo u feel good in shit like this> yo i am pizzed off at mahself cuz that is some stupid shit to do, i guess im gonna ghet expelled from school. fuck\kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

what da fuck do idooooooooooo shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttt

Originally posted by slamdfunk

i just got caught cheating on a math test, the profesor found da paper all trashedin the bin the motherfucker actually went through da motherfuckin trash to get it out and is writing me up to da dean who is a fucking a-hole and is gonna make me suffer, fuck,.howdo u feel good in shit like this> yo i am pizzed off at mahself cuz that is some stupid shit to do, i guess im gonna ghet expelled from school. fuck\kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

what da fuck do idooooooooooo shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttt

maybe they will send you to an english as a second language course for punishment.

good riddance.

you deserved it.

at the very least he'll fail you for the test if its a first offense....at least that's what i've done to students who i've caught cheating. hopefully you admitted it with a straight face cuz if you denied it, then it goes to the dean who should fail you for the course, if not put you on dean's vacation or worse (permanent vacation :laugh: )....at least that's how my dept. used to work.

You need to be much more careful when you cheat, brother.

I can't believe you threw the shit in the garbage. Always keep it on your person and never get rid of it. Slip that shit into your mouth and swallow it, but don't throw it away.

Is this a college class? What exactly happened? Did he see you drop the paper into the garbage?

Explain.