Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I hate men, girl's who agrees!?%#$@@!*

angelicious

Originally posted by angelicious

Those little horn dogs. I cant take them anymore, now I know why girls become lesbians. :eek:

Miss Angelicious,

What is the guy's name and address?

I'll fix and make it better.

Joking aside, I cannot stand it when one asshole hurts a woman soo much, or is such and asss, that it changes her perception of men in general for a hell of a long time.

:blown: to the assholes for ya

Originally posted by angelicious

thanks hon!!!!!

but its like all of them. I dont get it. I think I am a nice person, but then again, I broke a heart to once, and cant forgive myself.

Oh, by the way didnt mean to jump on the "girls only" forum, but I just personally had two relationships (of course the most serious), go completely south almost primarily because of the one fact that they were burnt.

But you know, EVERYOne is expert,

What I sarcastically am saying by that is that you will get alot of opinions from this website, saying this that and a bag of chips..lol.

The one thing I did to help me realize the bigger picture of everything was to simplify.

Damn, you have me rambling....oy..

in a nutshell..

most guys suck...most girls suck...

and Im valentineless this year....hmm

I think I may make it a blockbuster night...

Originally posted by eccentricmofo

Joking aside, I cannot stand it when one asshole hurts a woman soo much, or is such and asss, that it changes her perception of men in general for a hell of a long time.

:blown: to the assholes for ya

change that "one asshole" to many assholes and you have my life

there are too many assholes out there

grrrrr:rolleyes:

maybe all those ppl who complain about dating "assholes" are attracted to the wrong types... or the wrong type of ppl... however its hard to change what you like or what youre doing... similar to changing jobs... lets say hypothetically speaking you hate your career, you hate your job, and you get a newspaper full of classifieds and bam... whats the first section you turn to right way??? exactly the same ass job, the same ass career just different location... right!? most ppl are afraid or live by the notion of " the evil you know is better than the evil you dont..." well this year as a part of my "New Year's Revolution" (no not resolution revolution.) i decied to flip it... to go for everything... I for one have had my fair share of "assholes" and "crazy bitches" and now i am interviewing for any and all positions... (speaking metaphorically) you never know maybe your old position was fate leading you to a new position in life... maybe realising what you hate and havent had luck with will lead you to finding something you love and do have luck with... who knows... but anything is better than the same old thing... FUCK THAT!!! they always said to us in boardroom meetins "do you know what the definition of insanity is???" and the speaker du juour would say " when you do the same thing day in and day and expect different results in the end..." its not going to happen you have a better chance of getting a gallon of milk out of bulls tit... so ive tried to apply this not only in the office but in life and in anything i get involved in and for the most part, i still havent found ms.right, but ive lowered my ratio of running into ms.crazybitches... maybe this might help out y'all...

(not sure if this makes sense, b/c i wrote it quickly in between trades but im sure y'all get the meaning)