Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have Dinner with Edgar V on his b-day at O2 Lounge

O2lounge

Check it out

Friday Feb 21st Edgar V will be celebrating his b-day at O2 Lounge. And because we, from O2 Lounge, absolutely love all of you guys, so I spoke with Edgar and we decided to give away a dinner for 4 with Edgar V on his own b-day.

Stay tuned!!!

What do you guys think about the dinner?

Mega:party:

fuck having dinner with him !! put his ass in the booth where he belongs:D i know he'd be happier if we were just there to support him & dance our asses off to his music !! edgar knows his fans love him ! fuck it !! whut do i have to do to eat with the man on his b-day ?:D :D

Originally posted by jeffy1

does anyone know for sure,if ev is going back at space

sat feb 22,if not where will he be,friends in town want to party

yup !! its confirmed !!:D he told me himself personally !! so get your dancing shoes on cause the madness is back !!! oscar g til 6 am & edgar from 6 to end !! FUCK YEAH BABY !! just like back in the day :cool: :cool: :D

So from what I see you guys are not into the dinner thin g with Edgar Right? that's cool. O2 lounge just wanted to give something to you to show how much we appreciate all the support. so if you guys have any sugestions please let me know;)

Thanks once again

Whooooooooooa, hold up Oxygen! I want in. I'm a huge V-head and I come every weekend. Now I'm not trying to take advantage of anything here, but the cafeteria food here SUCKS ASS, Edgar is one of my top 3 favorite DJs, I F**KING LOVE sushi, and he's also a friend of mine. I think it's a great idea and I am obviously interested if the offer is still on the table. I realize he'd like us losing our heads to another wicked set, but we all have to eat too!:D

Originally posted by klubveteran

I know you are a sushi place.

but can u serve spaghetti on this night so we can recreate the scene for the "lady and the tramp"?

cuz we love the guy so much

happy b-day!!:love::letsgo::beer:

Sushi??? Hey wait a sec...what ever happened 2 Nobu?!?!?;):laugh::tongue:

Anyways, back to Oxygen....just ask for some japanese noodles...that should do the trick;) :laugh2:

Oh yeah...and I second the happy early bday motion Edgar!We :heart: u man! heeheehee:tongue:

Originally posted by O2lounge

So from what I see you guys are not into the dinner thin g with Edgar Right? that's cool. O2 lounge just wanted to give something to you to show how much we appreciate all the support. so if you guys have any sugestions please let me know;)

Thanks once again

yoooooooooo O2 we were just kidding around ;) hell yeah we'd love to have dinner with the v-man !!:D :D whut do we have 2 do ??

Oi, piss off to anyone thinking they'll take my spot at the table. I'll jump off Arturo's shoulder and drop a mean elbow like Randy Savage. Then, I'll drop a big, yellow Hulk Hogan boot right between the eyes. Finally, I'll jump off the DJ booth and give you a power splash a la Jimmy "Supafly" Snukka-style. Ooooooh yeeeeeah, you want the Royal Rumble, I'm pulling out all the vintage moves!!!

Originally posted by quest4sunrise

Oi, piss off to anyone thinking they'll take my spot at the table. I'll jump off Arturo's shoulder and drop a mean elbow like Randy Savage. Then, I'll drop a big, yellow Hulk Hogan boot right between the eyes. Finally, I'll jump off the DJ booth and give you a power splash a la Jimmy "Supafly" Snukka-style. Ooooooh yeeeeeah, you want the Royal Rumble, I'm pulling out all the vintage moves!!!

Oh yeah! I'll send out Lex Luger's flying elbow, Scott Big Poppa Pump Steiner's Frankensteiner and finish u off with the Undertaker's Thombstone! :D

Originally posted by stogiey2k2

Oh yeah! I'll send out Lex Luger's flying elbow, Scott Big Poppa Pump Steiner's Frankensteiner and finish u off with the Undertaker's Thombstone! :D

Only in your dreams after I have pinned you for the three count thanks to my Stone Cold Stunner, Rakishi ass wiggle (I saw that 400 pound samoan dud throw this guy in the corner and squish the guy with his ass cheeks that were hanging out of his thong) and top it all of with a Junkyard Dawg Power Bomb. As Ric Flair once said it, "WHEW!!!!! I am StYlIn' and PrOfIlIn'" Now where is my eel roll, tempura shrimp roll, and house salad with ginger sauce?!?!