Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whta kind of face do you like ?

dolcemimi

I'd post pics later to demnostrate

Do you guys prefer - round + soft looking faces ex . like Pammy Anderson + most of Playmates . THose girls have cute and friendly faces or

do you like girls with hard looking faces - like angular, bony cheekbones , sharp jawlines like most fashion models

Do you like girls with a friendly lookin face or a serious looking face ?

Both can be sexxy

Originally posted by dolcemimi

like angular, bony cheekbones , sharp jawlines like most fashion models or a serious looking face... Both can be sexxy

for girls that i just have sexual relations with i opt for the above... however for serious relationships and girlfriends i tend to go for warm, cute inviting faces... with smiles that could stop a clock...

for example...

sexual encounters:

raylene-pics-cover.jpg

hom-aria-2.jpg

relationship wise:

attachment.php?s=&postid=961674

however this is simply based on looks wise... i never really date a girl simply because of her looks... looks is second personality is first... granted the looks are what attract me to her at first, but what makes me stay is the personality... so even if "she" looked like neither of those but had a great a personality, shed definately be in the running with those above...

i sorta have an angular face as ive gotten older (even tho im only 18 LoL) but whenever people see pics of me when i had a rounder & younger face they always say "wow ur sooo pretty here" "omg u look sooo pretty". i wish i still had it actually b.c. its so versitile. u can look hot & sexy one min. but then turn around and look all sweet & innocent the next. u cant really do that with a more sculptured face so it sux :( plus u look older sooner! :mad: