Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who are you to ask someone not to come to a nightclub?

Originally posted by foodidoo I don't care if you are straight gay black white human or animal I welcome everyone to come and enjoy the music.

Yo if i was gettin' down on the dancefloor and i saw a rottweiler doing liquid, you have no idea how fucking awesome that party would be.

Originally posted by avalondon3

I see where you're coming from, and I agree. Its too bad the hard work of a few, who really cared, was spolied by the laziness, greeed, and evilness of the many who cared only about themselves.

If we had more people like bugout and co. that cared more about the music than the "scene", perhaps NYC wouldnt be in this mess. Unfortunatly, the bugouts are few and far between. It'll be a long, loooooooong time before the drug culture is rooted out of the dance music scene(and at the rate things are going,I somehow doubt that).

As far as pointing fingers, I feel that's easy. The finger needs to be pointed at ourselves;meaning the ones who let this drug use culture flourish. Perhaps if all of us had said" enough is enough" things wouldnt be this bad. However, you reap what you soe.Its sad that "popping pills, snorting Coke, and drinking G" are the "cool" thing.

:D :D