Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How do you put a pic in a post?.....

First you have to attach it, then once it's attached, click on the link for the pic.... then copy the url of the pic, and paste it with the %7Boption%7D around it

I can't type exactly how you have to do it bc then it won't show up, if you need help, I suggest getting help on IM

Originally posted by upperlevelent

I still can't figure that out...I got the attchment..But what link? what if its not from a sire..its a jpeg u have....This always f*cked me up..and also the pic under you user name too whats up wthat...basically and pics..Im stuck on his...

nooo it doesn't have to be on a site.. if it's a .jpg, post a reply to a thread, attach a file... (from "my documents or whatever) by clicking the BROWSE button .....

once you attach it, post the reply, and it will come up as a link...

eff this, it's too hard to explain here.. if you need help, PM me and I'll send you my screen name.....then i'll give you exact directions, step by step ;)

Originally posted by Mystify22

noooblablabla... blabla bla bla bla bla...

eff this, it's too hard to explain here.. if you need help, PM me and I'll send you my screen name.....then i'll give you exact directions, step by step ;)

now theres a woman that obviously has a big heart:cool:

we love you myst

Originally posted by ninadd

Thanks it worked I tried it but now what if the pic is from my documents and not club planet

if its from your doc then you have to go to browse... on the bottom of your post reply (on the left it says attach file:)

then you post the message. on the new post it will have a link. click on the link and it will pop up in a new window.....then copy the address and do the same thing you just did

[img ]paste here the address

i hope this helps, if it wasnt to clear i'll try again