Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PICS from my Bon Voyage Party @ Float last nite!

With performer Velenia after her show:

71902Dscf0058-med.jpg

Me with one of the girls I used to dance with:

71902Dscf0067-med.jpg

With another of the former Saci Dancers:

71902Dscf0068-med.jpg

Sheldon gets mobbed by the ladies:

71902Dscf0071-med.jpg

And hangin' with Rudy...

71902Dscf0072-med.jpg

That's all the space I have to upload so that's the end!! :D Had a great set as soon as I got the mixer figured out and the crowd was really fun - really responsive to my tracks, loved the experience there! (though the payout situation left much to be desired). Had a great time with those who came out, and for those who let the snow keep you in - you missed out! nyah nyah eviltongue.gif

Special thanks to Roxxia for coming out and supporting - really appreciated having you out! It was great to see you again! And also to Sheldon - thanks a million for going out of your way for me - you dropped a great set and you're a great person beyond that, so thank you :D

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

With performer Velenia after her show:

71902Dscf0058-med.jpg

Me with one of the girls I used to dance with:

71902Dscf0067-med.jpg

With another of the former Saci Dancers:

71902Dscf0068-med.jpg

Sheldon gets mobbed by the ladies:

71902Dscf0071-med.jpg

And hangin' with Rudy...

71902Dscf0072-med.jpg

That's all the space I have to upload so that's the end!! :D Had a great set as soon as I got the mixer figured out and the crowd was really fun - really responsive to my tracks, loved the experience there! (though the payout situation left much to be desired). Had a great time with those who came out, and for those who let the snow keep you in - you missed out! nyah nyah eviltongue.gif

Special thanks to Roxxia for coming out and supporting - really appreciated having you out! It was great to see you again! And also to Sheldon - thanks a million for going out of your way for me - you dropped a great set and you're a great person beyond that, so thank you :D

N/P!!! I ended up having a fantastic time!!!It's about time that women started taking charge,there's room for all of us!

Aly,you did a slamming set!I really enjoyed the music,it was a nice refresher to listen and appreciate a different style.

Now git yo ass to Europe,and git yo gigs!!! lol :cool:

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

:eek: :eek: :drool:

btw: enjoy europe!!!! be safe!!!

:aright:

:laugh2: Thanks Eric :tongue:

Thank you Roxxia - it's great to hear that from someone whose skill totally outmatches mine any day! :D

And Starshaped... my darling nancy boy, if that erases your guilt, then you just keep repeating it to yourself! ('cause in many ways, you're right!) ;) *hug*