Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Factory ppl please

Originally posted by cintron

if you read my many other posts on threads identical to this one you'll see the same pattern: "I dont care who you are or where you come from so long as you bring a good vibe."

No i don't own ARC but i do dance there and i, like many others who dance there, DO have an opinion when it comes to sharing the dancefloor with others. Esp if they come in looking to shove ppl around or be an ass. apparently you missed that point.

Your right, you do have an OPINION, but that opinion just lets you state that you 'dont like assholes who go around shoving people aorund on the floor' is dosnt make you the one to make statements like 'we dont want you at ARC' First of all your one person, and regardless of what you may think, last i checked all the other people at ARC havnt elected you mayor to speak for all of their behalfs. And who's to say that just because a person is an exit head or a sf head that they are gonna come in looking to shove people around? Honestly i've had more mangled 140lb 35 year olds ram into me cause they could hardly walk straight at ARC and not say a word afterwards then i've had run in's with rude Juiceheads at exit or Factory...in fact I really dont think that i've EVER had a run in with an asshole juicehead to date at any club! But thats just me...you are your own person and have your own experiences to base your prejudicious on.

yeah i'm a 135lb nerd. i bench 40 and i talk shit b/c i'm scared of meeting you and your friends in person.

you are what i refer to as an HERB.

If you weight 135 or anywhere close I really dont think you should be talking shit or calling me a herb bro. But lets face it, some people get their power trips from saying shit to people on a message board that they would never say in person. Case in point, if you were standing in front of me right now, you wouldnt be calling me a herb and askin me to take it outside so i could 'slaughter you with me hair gel'

Whatever makes you happy bro, but one day your gonna piss someone off and eventually meet them out somewhere where you have to deal with yourself like a man and not just a screen name and your gonna get your ass beat.

that is all..

Originally posted by berniec

Case in point, if you were standing in front of me right now, you wouldnt be calling me a herb and askin me to take it outside so i could 'slaughter you with me hair gel'

Whatever makes you happy bro, but one day your gonna piss someone off and eventually meet them out somewhere where you have to deal with yourself like a man and not just a screen name and your gonna get your ass beat.

that is all..

cluepon45r%2Ejpg

i dance where i dance. if you have a problem with me not liking others interfering or being rude in my environment, that's a crying fucking shame

"that is all...."

cluepon45r%2Ejpg

keep thinking that.

like i said i dance where i dance. if you have a problem with me not liking others interfering or being rude in my environment, that's a crying fucking shame

"that is all...."

hey maybe you got a big set of balls, but i noticed that you also removed the part where i said that you would get your ass kicked for talking shit. and if you ever did come up to my face and say somehting like that, thats exactly what would happen.

bern

hey maybe you got a big set of balls, but i noticed that you also removed the part where i said that you would get your ass kicked for talking shit. and if you ever did come up to my face and say somehting like that, thats exactly what would happen.

bern

you have me quite frightened. really.

threats on an internet messageboard about how you're goiing to make up for your own personal lack of social prowess by trying to pound me into the dirt.

i'm amused.

the last word is everyone should suck my cock Especially girly cause I want her too REally REally badly... seriously though lets not be naive the majority of the factory crowd is intollerant of the Arc people for what ever reason I don't even think they have a reason so why come to the club if you're going to diss our music and be rude ... just go to estate or something I hear they are having trouble packing the party you would feel right at home there.

Originally posted by siceone

the last word is everyone should suck my cock Especially girly cause I want her too REally REally badly... seriously though lets not be naive the majority of the factory crowd is intollerant of the Arc people for what ever reason I don't even think they have a reason so why come to the club if you're going to diss our music and be rude ... just go to estate or something I hear they are having trouble packing the party you would feel right at home there.

bwahahahahaha ;) thank you Voice.

you have me quite frightened. really.

threats on an internet messageboard about how you're goiing to make up for your own personal lack of social prowess by trying to pound me into the dirt.

i'm amused.

your the one that started talking shit on here OK not me. And rest assured if it ever came to it there would be no trying, i finish what i start ;)

your the one that started talking shit on here OK not me. And rest assured if it ever came to it there would be no trying, i finish what i start ;)

good. then you be the catcher and i'll pitch the load.

;) (just taking out a bad day's worth of aggression on a msg board.)

Originally posted by siceone

NO wrong.. certain people on clubplanet are intolerant of others for no reason but some illusion they have made up in their thick skull....certain people on clubplanet messageboard are the only ones thatI have ever heard complain and how ironic they are the ones that are rude and arrogant.. Re-read the posts.

and carl u know i don't do those things;)

Originally posted by girly

don't even waste anymore time.. this person is hopeless. he preaches about others being rude.. yet hes one out of everyone on this board that is one of the rudest, nastiest people..end of story..

:laugh: :laugh: its so amazing. you dont know shit about me yet you come off as if you're sigmund freud and have analyzed every facet of my personality.

yeah i'm a bitter angry fuck, but you haven't given me a reason to show you better. i doubt you'd notice regardless.

btw, when i'm dancing it is MY environment, ;) get it straight. Everywhere i dance is MY environment. It includes me, my two feet and enough room to swing my arms around. THAT is MY environment. the day i buy arc, i'll say "my club" instead of "my envionment." stop putting words in my mouth.