Clubplanet Nightlife Community

carl cox and lavelle info?

The last time i saw F B S was at Woodstock 99 directly after Chemical Bros and it rocked! I hope Norman shows up this yr, and throws us some of his traditional good ol tracks along with some new unheard of stuff.

Hey, I love Carl Cox too, note i didnt say, I love cox, haha, and that sucks he wont be blessing us once again this yr.

Originally posted by mikeyballs

Not sure if it's true but I heard that Lavelle was going to be spinning at a Mo'Wax party that will be announced soon.....will be waiting for that!

actually, you may be right. I initially heard he was, then I heard he wasnt .. I'd love for him to come down

if i'm not mistaken the only time i saw c. cox last year was when he showed up at space for danny t. can't wait to see danny again this year space is so smooth. i just wish they could have saeed and palash instead of some of the others for this years line up.

did anyone hear carl cox last year at wmc?

cJb

~mjpeter4, front view is the ONLY view.:cool:

I'm pretty sure that cox showed up unexpectingly at Space for Danny T last WMC, I couldn't believe my eyes when I walked right past him. He may have played at a smaller venue earlier in the evening, but I can't recall which one.

The three night/mornings to be at Space this year are Tuesday,Thursday, and Saturday for sure...as long as it's official that Dave Seaman will be with Sasha and Digweed. Saeed and Palash should take over next year instead of lame-a$$ Picotto or Tiesto i hope..

---do you have another loungy condo on the beach this year? i hope you let me stop by again this year :eek:

mjpeter ~ super chill spot at the corner of normals and paraniod ave., you should come over for sure. we will be chillin 4.20 style all day to calm the nerves. i don't know if your ready for this but ncr is going to make the trip over this year for wmc, lets hope miami is hype enough for him.

i hear you about space this year, at least we can start and finish the conference with dope nights there.