Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ok you PEARL JAM freaks !!!

koky

pearl jam will be here april 11 th !! they will be @ coral sky ampitheatre in west palm beach !!! whose with me ??

p.s. added bonus : you get to seeme freak out , act , sing & scream just like mr eddie veddder.. well , close to it :D :D

LOLA , HURRY THE FUCK UP & REPLY TO THIS THREAD !!

Originally posted by koky

pearl jam will be here april 11 th !! they will be @ coral sky ampitheatre in west palm beach !!! whose with me ??

p.s. added bonus : you get to seeme freak out , act , sing & scream just like mr eddie veddder.. well , close to it :D :D

Clearly I remember picking on Saleen

Seemed a harmless little fuck

But we unleashed Notallthere

Gnashed his teeth and bit the recess Lola's ass

How could I forget?

And he hit me with a surprise Rum & Coke

My legs left hurtin', ooh, puked wide open

Just like the day, oh, like the day I heard

Koky spoke in, spoke in...Koky spoke in, spoke...Koky spoke in class todayyyyy...

I'm so there...it's not even funny dude, thanks for the heads up!!!

10056362.jpg

Pearl Jam Live...wowee kazaweee!!!! :D

Originally posted by funketeer

Clearly I remember picking on Saleen

Seemed a harmless little fuck

But we unleashed Notallthere

Gnashed his teeth and bit the recess Lola's ass

How could I forget?

And he hit me with a surprise Rum & Coke

My legs left hurtin', ooh, puked wide open

Just like the day, oh, like the day I heard

Koky spoke in, spoke in...Koky spoke in, spoke...Koky spoke in class todayyyyy...

I'm so there...it's not even funny dude, thanks for the heads up!!!

10056362.jpg

Pearl Jam Live...wowee kazaweee!!!! :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i loved your remake of jeremy dawg !! im still on the floor lmao !!:laugh: :laugh: yeah im there no matter whut !! we should all hook up & party together over there. & maybe have a small mosh pit of our own when they play rearview mirror :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i loved your remake of jeremy dawg !! im still on the floor lmao !!:laugh: :laugh: yeah im there no matter whut !! we should all hook up & party together over there. & maybe have a small mosh pit of our own when they play rearview mirror :D

Sounds like a plan 2 me!

:rock:

WHAT!!!!!!

YOU KNOW I'M THERE FO SHEEZY:eek: ARE WE STILL GOING TO A BROKER FOR FIRST 8 ROWS OR WHAT YO?

That's the best damn news I've heard all day! THANKS KOKSTER!

p.s. FUNK - that was a great re-make:laugh:

Lola:D

pjcolorstairs.jpg

...well at least it's better than all this new rock music going on but Pearl Jam still won't draw me to their show....when was the last time they released anything worth listening to?....10-12 years ago?...whatever....

don't mind me.....I'm just a disgruntled Pearl Jam fan that has been disappointed with the band since they started releasing albums after "Ten" which is one of te greatest albums of all time IMO.....

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by meng

...well at least it's better than all this new rock music going on but Pearl Jam still won't draw me to their show....when was the last time they released anything worth listening to?....10-12 years ago?...whatever....

don't mind me.....I'm just a disgruntled Pearl Jam fan that has been disappointed with the band since they started releasing albums after "Ten" which is one of te greatest albums of all time IMO.....

well im a huge fan. thier first 3 albums (TEN, VS, Vitalogy) were great top to bottom.

then YIELD was ok and the other albums had a couple of songs each. They were sliding a bit and got weird (ok weirder). They were like an aging sports star like Michael Jordan who only consider he played for the Bulls only and when he was with the Wizards it was an exercise work out.

Ill go to keep my perfect attendance in s.Fla

and out fo respect to them for when i first heard that TEN album. this was my exact reaction:eek:

klubvet's PJ top ten favs

1 Porch

2 Yellow Led better

3 Even Flow

4 better man

5 black

6Jeremy

7rearview mirror

8corduroy

9 given to fly

10 daughter

Originally posted by meng

Well thats good for me and Kokster then..... more seats for us:laugh:

Just kidding ---> actually, TEN is one of my all time fav albums... I like PJ's sound and I will be there fo sheezy! I appreciate their sound and enjoy their music.

Too bad you're disgruntled - we will have a great time regardless of what PJ album they play:rolleyes:

As for the new rock ------> Most of it rocks in my book........the times change, therefore the music changes...... to each their own...

Lots of love,

Theee Lola:D

hey big brother don't forget to get my ticket!! hint hint:D

U forgot "State of Love & Trust" one of my fav. all time Pearl Jam tracks & one of their oldest... I have 5 of their albums & I love everyone of them. They're all different & I dig everyone of em'...

Last time I made it to catch them, it was @ Coral Sky & it must of been 97 or 98 during their Yeild tour... Rancid opened for them & they had "The Surfers" Rob Machado, Kelly Slater & Peter King band on a side stage. Had a kick ass time- the highlight of my day was meeting Rob Machado. Turned out to be really cool & I was psyched to meet him, being that I spent years watchin' contests & collectin' his surfin' vids... :)

Originally posted by someclown

"Off he goes", and "Animal" are my favorites. I almost forgot about how good they were/are.

the best is when you put away thier albums away for a bit. and then one day you come back and listen to them and all of a sudden its like Pearl Jam day:rock:

Originally posted by klubveteran

the best is when you put away thier albums away for a bit. and then one day you come back and listen to them and all of a sudden its like Pearl Jam day:rock:

LOL, thats exactly what I did a few months ago. I sat for hours just downloading all the songs I hadn't heard in over a year :laugh:

Originally posted by steffy27

Come on Meli, U R GOIN :rock: I'm not gonna be stuck in this sausage fest alone :tongue:

I'VE BEEN STUCK IN PLENTY OF SAUSAGE FESTS LATELY. IT'S YOUR TURN! :tongue: BESIDES, I STOPPED LISTENING TO PEARL JAM YEARS AGO.

HE CAN HAVE A BOYS NIGHT OUT.....I'LL BE HAVING A GIRLS NIGHT OUT. :D

Originally posted by steffy27

Hmmm, too good for PJ huh? I see how it is :tongue:

YOU'LL BE ALRIGHT.....WELL......AS LONG AS YOU CAN PUT UP WITH "LOOK AT THAT ONE", "CHECK OUT HER T%&TS", "OH MY GOD SHE'S HOT", ETC. EVENTUALLY, I EVEN START POINTING OUT THE GIRLS TO THEM. :laugh:

GOOD LUCK HONEY! :tongue: