Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fuck Love!!!

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

When you find the right person, I think the good always outweighs the bad. Nobody is perfect, but when you find someone that you are truly in love with, I think you realize that they are perfect for you. Love just doesnt happen when you are in a relationship. Its something that starts off as a tiny feeling and grows and matures into Love. In my life now, I KNOW I will never find anyone who is more perfectly matched for me than my boyfriend. Love can sting if you get a bad taste of it, but when you find someone whom you cant live without, and can make anyday better just by being themselves then you know you are in love. I wouldnt give up what I feel now for anything or anyone.:heart:

wooooooo :)

being in LOVE is a wonderful thing.......its finding the right person to be in love with is the thing....

unfortunately you have to date and get hurt to find that right one unless you get the right one the first time....but what are the chances of that happening....SLIM TO NONE....AND SLIM IS LOOKING SLIMMER...UGGGG:(

IT MAKE YOU HAPPY TO MAKE THAT PERSON HAPPY...(SIGH) I'LL JUST CRY NOW:cry:

I STILL HOPE FOR LOVE...SOUNDS STUPID BUT ITS THE TRUTH

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

When you find the right person, I think the good always outweighs the bad. Nobody is perfect, but when you find someone that you are truly in love with, I think you realize that they are perfect for you. Love just doesnt happen when you are in a relationship. Its something that starts off as a tiny feeling and grows and matures into Love. In my life now, I KNOW I will never find anyone who is more perfectly matched for me than my boyfriend. Love can sting if you get a bad taste of it, but when you find someone whom you cant live without, and can make anyday better just by being themselves then you know you are in love. I wouldnt give up what I feel now for anything or anyone.:heart:

You can never know.

Originally posted by latinaz

being in LOVE is a wonderful thing.......its finding the right person to be in love with is the thing....

unfortunately you have to date and get hurt to find that right one unless you get the right one the first time....but what are the chances of that happening....SLIM TO NONE....AND SLIM IS LOOKING SLIMMER...UGGGG:(

IT MAKE YOU HAPPY TO MAKE THAT PERSON HAPPY...(SIGH) I'LL JUST CRY NOW:cry:

I STILL HOPE FOR LOVE...SOUNDS STUPID BUT ITS THE TRUTH

Oh cry me a river!! You can have any guy you want and you usually do!! As for the guys we want as in a relationship with that's the problem. I was somewhat lucky when Dave found me (which he will still argue). Just don't look I guess.

Originally posted by hunnie818

Your all a bunch of retarded emotional saps!

STFU~!

ZEE, woman please... we discussed this

You dont chase em

You replace em

PERIOD!

and JEN...im gonna kill you....you have fallen into the boyfriend trap! :mad:

Yes I have fallen into the boyfriend trap but if he keeps acting stupid he will be kicked to the curb!!! You know I hate baby shit!!! Well then again he is a young boy!!!! Don't my little chich-a-dees worry about that cuz I will always be out and about!!! Now I just need a new leg to go out on!!

Originally posted by jpdd810

Yes I have fallen into the boyfriend trap but if he keeps acting stupid he will be kicked to the curb!!! You know I hate baby shit!!! Well then again he is a young boy!!!! Don't my little chich-a-dees worry about that cuz I will always be out and about!!! Now I just need a new leg to go out on!!

Believe me, i can't take baby-shit either...

I told you about young-boys :nono:

I need to start taking my own advice :rolleyes:

Originally posted by latinaz

IM JUST SAYING...aetsch022.gif

Zee there are so many men out there for you to play with!!! Don't worry about it!!! The only reason you are like this is because Valentines day is coming and eveybody gets all emotional and sentimental. I am not saying fuck love like some people. I am saying fuck every guy you meet and just have fun!! NO I am only kidding!!! Have a good time while you can cuz one day that dream guy is going to come along and there will be no more of the sigle days. Party now while you can!!

;) ;) ;)

Originally posted by jpdd810

Zee there are so many men out there for you to play with!!! Don't worry about it!!! The only reason you are like this is because Valentines day is coming and eveybody gets all emotional and sentimental. I am not saying fuck love like some people. I am saying fuck every guy you meet and just have fun!! NO I am only kidding!!! Have a good time while you can cuz one day that dream guy is going to come along and there will be no more of the single days. Party now while you can!!

;) ;) ;)

:eek: -- HEY ZEE NEEDS SOME LOVING TOO :D

Love as great and wonderful as it can be sucks most of the time!!!! Love makes you act crazy, gets you nuts, and makes you act like you would never act sometimes. Love is extremes, It makes you feel better than you have ever felt, but it can also make you feel worse than you ever have. Theres only one problem, you cant help who you love, or fall in love with. So its either great and you are extremely happy, or it makes you nuts and it doesnt end until you just cant fuckin take it anymore!!!!

I think we all just want to be in complete ecstacy love, and if any of you know where to find it, PLEASE let me know. I cant take it anymore, I seem to just fall in love with the wrong people.

So I agree Love (that I've had) FUCKIN SUX!!!!!!:mad:

There's no such thing as love.... if you think about it... if you look at your parents.... grandparents.... or any married couple..... no one is in love 100% of the time.... you kinda just gotta find someone you get along with and likes to be around you and thats it......... life is one big joke...... always being setup for the let down...... emotions suck and you should let no one fuck with your head......

if you think about it...... everyday you are alive you are one day closer to death.... life is one big slow suicide....

:devil: Happy Valentine's Day!!!!:devil: