Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EDGAR V back @ Space...the countdown

klubveteran

Originally posted by steffy27

FIVE MORE DAYS.....I guess the only time I'll be seeing the light of day on the weekends now will be the drive home on Sunday

after this week...i am not going to be seen again till WMC...doing Murk on Sat @ Space and then if i have $$ left over from Valentine and Space...i will hit Union Lounge....

omg i hate you old basterd (didn't really mean that ) bro i'm 1 of the most mature teenager i know and a lotta people tell me that alotta old people ..i'm saying old b-cuz i'm only 17 and i have a long way b-4 i get to were you guys are but what ever what can i do ????:cool::hat: god a wanna see edgar v crap man this shit suxs

I HOPE U PEOPLE R READY FOR EDGAR MOTHER FUCKIN V!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dj:

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

Originally posted by fredderf

omg i hate you old basterd (didn't really mean that ) bro i'm 1 of the most mature teenager i know and a lotta people tell me that alotta old people ..i'm saying old b-cuz i'm only 17 and i have a long way b-4 i get to were you guys are but what ever what can i do ????:cool::hat: god a wanna see edgar v crap man this shit suxs

Hehehe Im only 18, but Im all into the respect to EdgarV , he really needs to be recognized :-) ..

Man, talk about some BULLSHIT. I was on Edgar's personal list and the doormen wouldn't let me in. They said guestlists ended at 2, but I know that is BS cause I spoke to Edhar personally and he said I could come any time after 2... and I did after I went to Level to see Greg and Padilla spin. I got there at 5:15 and it was all bullshit. Fuck that, next time I'll get Edgar to come out there and get me in himself and while I pass those fuckheads, I'll be sure to spit on their shoes!!