Clubplanet Nightlife Community

jimmy sonar crowd

addyk

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jroo

sorry for all the drama that i brought that night. :( i have no idea why she was so bitchy. but she'll let me go out by myself. she said that she didnt know how to dance and she wasnt drinking at all. i tried to get her to drink before we left, but oh well. my bad, hopefully it wont happen again. oh well, there'll be other nights when i can party like a rock star.

Originally posted by jroo

sorry for all the drama that i brought that night. :( i have no idea why she was so bitchy. but she'll let me go out by myself. she said that she didnt know how to dance and she wasnt drinking at all. i tried to get her to drink before we left, but oh well. my bad, hopefully it wont happen again. oh well, there'll be other nights when i can party like a rock star.

no worries, jroo.:) she's a good girl. i think she was just feelin' a little left out.

]

no way around it jroo, your going to have to spike her drinks from now on :D

seriously though, she's cool, at least she's willing to share somethings with you that she doesnt really like, but who knows maybe just take her with you to smaller, more loungy places.

She might start to like it once she is comfortable. I have a really good friend whose girlfriend didn't really like clubs at all when they first started dating. He started to take her to clubs and she eventually got comfortable and really likes them now. She was there at Sonar on Friday w/o him!

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

She might start to like it once she is comfortable. I have a really good friend whose girlfriend didn't really like clubs at all when they first started dating. He started to take her to clubs and she eventually got comfortable and really likes them now. She was there at Sonar on Friday w/o him!

Hmmm maybe I will ask your friend his secrets. . . I need to work that angle myself. :D

Don't worry about it...she just needs to hang out more often to get comfortable. It is hard to have fun and be yourself when you don't really know anyone.

There is always next time ;)