Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Being dependent

ravahstar

Ok, I've been going out with my man for about 9 months now and I'm beginning to think I'm becoming dependent on him. Before I used to be totally independent, not answering to nobody. Doing what I want when I wanted. I was pretty happy, but felt like i was missing out on something, especially when i saw other couples all lovey and felt like i wanted to be in love. Then I started going out with my man and fell in love. I pretty much stopped talking to everybody I used to party with and wut not. I spent all my time with him. Now I find myself alone with really no friends anymore and when he's not around I feel so depressed. Which I know is bad because you shouldn't rely on any man to make you happy. But I feel like I don't have anyone else in my life anymore because I stopped talking to everybody, which is ok in a way because most of the people I chilled with were bad influences and I don't need that in my life. Right now I'm trying to better myself and would like to meet some new nice people, but its so hard to meet new friends, I don't know where to go. I feel kind of resentful towards my man because he still chills with all his friends even though I don't like them and I know they're into bad things and arn't very good people. Anybody ever been in a similar situation or am I just weird??:confused:

Originally posted by ravahstar

Damn, I'm sorry this was supposed to be posted on the sex board, how can I move it?

too late-

if ive seen it

then everyone else has too:D

JK

ill be ur friend:eek: :hat: HAHA

this sounds pretty simple?

to move this

send a PM to brian1500

if hes around and has the proper skills at hand- he'd be MR PRIME to move ti for ya

also

i think its time you guys maybe either found some new friends

and he respect why you feel the way you do about HIS frinds

or YOU go and chill with ppl that are doing things that you like to do-

jsut goto ANYPLACE you like to be

and cordually introduce yourself to the others around-:tongue:

worst thing that can happen?

worst thing is that you never even try it....

lol yeah totally. i get into those kinda positions often.. the one thing i have learned is never forget who your friends are. it doesnt matter if you have been with someone for 10 years, you need friends too. maybe the people who you thought were friends really werent. when i broke upw ith my ex bf, i had no friends because i did what you did, i felt so bad about losing touch with people, after being single for a while i was reunited with a lot of old friends and met so many new ones. now im seeing somoene again and it is not even intentional, but i am losing otuch with everyone... i think this time it is just bad timing and that everyones getting older and involved themselves, they dont have the time to be with friends, which sux. you need to call up some old friends though, meet up and shop or have dinner, whatever, dont make yourself too available to your bf all the time, he has his friends and you should have yours. dont allow yourself to be in the position where if he doesnt call you, you have no one, you dont know where your relationship is headed, 9 months is pretty new.