Debo

kaydup

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by teamj5

i need my fix of gay house anthems....dj flavanugz style.

trainspotting will be in full effect.

get it together meatbot :mad:

I'm on the case, don't you worry. Rumor has it this is going to be a rippah too. Of course that rumor was started by me, so it doesn't really count.

I just need to get the ok from the Irish twits across the hall...

ikkinay, you got me. I was just kidding about finding $100 on the floor of Avalon. I actually found it in some chick's purse! What the hell was she thinking, just leaving it laying around like that?? Finders keepers....

Originally posted by whadupg

:( Ok - the deal with Howells/Arc - I got an invitation to a baby shower for one of my best friends from High Sch. and it's that Sunday at noon. I'm completely torn on if I should skip Howells, skip the shower or try to do both :cry:

That's easy... just do both! You'll probably make it back just in time for the shower (maybe a little bit late), and if you're already up at that point, what better to do on a Sunday afternoon than look at baby clothes?

We're all going to be really, really hurt by the end of next weekend. :pint:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

That's easy... just do both! You'll probably make it back just in time for the shower (maybe a little bit late), and if you're already up at that point, what better to do on a Sunday afternoon than look at baby clothes?

We're all going to be really, really hurt by the end of next weekend. :pint:

Is anyone going to pvd on Thursday??? I think i'm going to take Friday off - don't know if i'll make it till sunday if I don't :blank:

Is anyone going to pvd on Thursday??? I think i'm going to take Friday off - don't know if i'll make it till sunday if I don't :blank:

Hmmmmm, PVD on a Thursday or Howells on a Friday? :confused:

Well, the last time PVD was here it was super-cool. Landsdowne was a crime scene, the club was so packed you couldn't move, and I hated 99.9% of the people in Avalon. The music was also the exact same set I'd heard from PVD for the past two years.

Yeah, this is going to be a tough decision for me.... I'll let you know my decision next Friday.

:( Ok - the deal with Howells/Arc - I got an invitation to a baby shower for one of my best friends from High Sch. and it's that Sunday at noon. I'm completely torn on if I should skip Howells, skip the shower or try to do both :cry:

skip the shower, she can always have another runt :D

Hmmmmm, PVD on a Thursday or Howells on a Friday? :confused:

Well, the last time PVD was here it was super-cool. Landsdowne was a crime scene, the club was so packed you couldn't move, and I hated 99.9% of the people in Avalon. The music was also the exact same set I'd heard from PVD for the past two years.

Yeah, this is going to be a tough decision for me.... I'll let you know my decision next Friday.

:laugh: I know you're not going- but I've got to - and that's going to make for one hell of a long weekend

Thurs pvd

fri howells

sat howells at arc

Sun shower

I need to at least consider taking Fri off :D

:laugh: I know you're not going- but I've got to - and that's going to make for one hell of a long weekend

Thurs pvd

fri howells

sat howells at arc

Sun shower

I need to at least consider taking Fri off :D

Who said I'm not going?? :confused:

Like I told you, I'll let you know my decision next Friday. Last time he was here I was hell-bent on not going and I somehow got roped into it. I promise you that will not happen again. Which is the same thing I said last time :blank:

Who said I'm not going?? :confused:

Like I told you, I'll let you know my decision next Friday. Last time he was here I was hell-bent on not going and I somehow got roped into it. I promise you that will not happen again. Which is the same thing I said last time :blank:

Gotcha - but you're not going to go to Howells on Friday if you go to PVD? :confused:

You and Gina are definitly going to Arc on Sat - right???

That's my plan! Even if I have to propped up on a speaker all night at Howells. I'll be there! Not missing Howells since now the rumor is that his party during the WMC is on Friday :( :( :( Too many things going on. I wish I had a clone!