Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Debo

kaydup

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I am definitely NOT going to PVD.

I am definitely GOING to Howells on Friday.

I am definitely FULL from that sandwich I just ate.

:tongue: You had me all sketched out for a second there.

Tinyb- i'm still planning on going -just trying to figure out if i'm going to be able to swing the shower on sunday. Just make sure you drag those pvd'd out asses over to arc :D

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

victor- you better make it to howells! ill be super sad if i miss you there YET AGAIN! i refuse to make it another night like NYE lol!!!

PVD on thursday will suck. all the people will crawl out of the woodworks that dont even like the scene and just venture out cuz its "pvd" and his set will be similar to halloweens im sure.

side note: i dont mind when danny throws breaks into his set i CANT stand when he throws a bit of dNb ugh.

Originally posted by dreamgirlie19

victor- you better make it to howells! ill be super sad if i miss you there YET AGAIN! i refuse to make it another night like NYE lol!!!

side note: i dont mind when danny throws breaks into his set i CANT stand when he throws a bit of dNb ugh.

ok, then i'll go to DH fer sure :D

tell me about the dn'b, i was about to commit suicide on friday night before jimmy van m. came on in baltimore. they had some dn'b guy before him, after 20 min i had had it, and it just kept going and going and going and going...i was thinking of drowning myself in the toilet bowl.

Originally posted by vicman

tell me about the dn'b, i was about to commit suicide on friday night before jimmy van m. came on in baltimore. they had some dn'b guy before him, after 20 min i had had it, and it just kept going and going and going and going...i was thinking of drowning myself in the toilet bowl.

You should have drank more. I don't remember any dnb... or most of the evening for that matter! :tongue:

Originally posted by dreamgirlie19

victor, what are you gonna be doing saturday if your doing PVD then howells? i was invited to a friends in NY for PVD but i dont know if i wanna do that.

i'll be at pvd on friday @ the roxy and then just sleep and waste time much of saturday then go to DH at night, but i got no concrete plans for saturday.