Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did you guys see the pix????........

Originally posted by carguy19

From eurolounge????

Place is nuts!!!!

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=144321

You love to over- premote..! I can handle the promotions in the NJ forum, and i'm in no way complaining about the promotions. Come'n Carguy19, is it possible to keep the promotions in the same thread ,and not start new ones that link to the thread? Think before you post :idea:

Mind your own business, I don't say shit to you when you babble senslessly on other peoples threads.....

Stop hating on everyone, seee you at euro at the grand opening!!

Hey Carguy,

I hear where your coming from b/c Fakesn posts some stupid stuff, but I can see where he/she is coming from too. You do over-premote, and to be honest, it is the wrong forum.. I have seen posts in other state forums get moved to promotions.. So before you go and blow up, take a look at what your doing.. I'm sure your night will be a success, you have a strong following of friends, or should I say, you have a clique that will come out and support.

Everyone use the jersey boards for promoting, me and my partners are very excited about this new place and you can see why by the pics. Theres no doubt in my mind that the place will be at capacity for the grand opening already, we are promoting alot though cause we do need to fill some positions there and we want everyone to know in advance about the place. I would use the promoters board, but when was the last time youlooked at it...???? Exactly my point..... nobody does.

See you on the 6th

Everyone use the jersey boards for promoting, me and my partners are very excited about this new place and you can see why by the pics. Theres no doubt in my mind that the place will be at capacity for the grand opening already, we are promoting alot though cause we do need to fill some positions there and we want everyone to know in advance about the place. I would use the promoters board, but when was the last time youlooked at it...???? Exactly my point..... nobody does.

See you on the 6th

Hey Defensiveguy19,

Chill out , you gots to chill, how you going to make it in the biz, if you can't the heat..? And I wasn't bringin' it to ya, short temper I see..

Im not defensive, just saying it like it is, who cares if we use this as one of our avenues to promote a place that 99% of the people who see the thread will want to go there???

People make big deals out of nothing... honestly, not losing my temper at all, what harm does it do to you or fakesn if we post about the next big thing??? seriously?

Come to the opening or Taste and I'll buy you a drink.

Im not defensive, just saying it like it is, who cares if we use this as one of our avenues to promote a place that 99% of the people who see the thread will want to go there???

People make big deals out of nothing... honestly, not losing my temper at all, what harm does it do to you or fakesn if we post about the next big thing??? seriously?

Come to the opening or Taste and I'll buy you a drink.

I think your totally missing the point, Fakesn posted about starting a new thread to link to an already existing thread about a promotion..Get it, Got it, GOOD.

Originally posted by rdncarguy19

bus.....you are not obeying your orders....you are not allowed back on the message board until you have a new word to replace HOLLA...now get back to the dictionary and dont come back unil you are done.....

Who made you boss??

Get off my post..... you have no say, bus is a CP veteran, rookie.

Post your drama under drama.....

rdncarguy19....

Your own stupidity amuses me....

Being such an unoriginal hump, and not having any sense of humor or creativity whatsoever....

You want me to replace HOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Fine...

as soon as you find an original screename...

until then...

keep chokin on the hot man chicken, and my HOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Grand opening is March 6th....

River road in North Arlington NJ.

Right off the Belleville Pike

where exactly off the pike?????

i live in Kearny, and i cant picture a decent place like Euro being anywhere near the pike?????

did you guy pay off the NA cops yet cause they will be up your ass the day before it opens guaranteed............you should see them outside of O'Neils pub and Molly's every night..........six in the front and usually 2 on the pike, and 2 further into NA, by the bus stop..............

Originally posted by fakesn

You love to over- premote..! I can handle the promotions in the NJ forum, and i'm in no way complaining about the promotions. Come'n Carguy19, is it possible to keep the promotions in the same thread ,and not start new ones that link to the thread? Think before you post :idea:

I am glad he reposted, cause I missed the last one.

Can't wait for March!

Originally posted by carusomaas12

This place is extremely classy...been by there myself as well. This party will do well.

Carguy..whose promoting Fri/Sat there?

we're doing Thur and Sun I think, saturday they're self promoting and friday may be hip hop or salsa night

Grand opening is March 6th....

River road in North Arlington NJ.

Right off the Belleville Pike

The grand opening is NOT March 6th. The grand opening is this Thursday Feb 13th. Please make a note of this and please edit your comments in this thread to reflect the correct opening date.