Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Roddigga

k.. D... remind me to discuss with you how i thought about writing the same exact type of post while at lunch. one to entice mr. digga to come out and play. except mine was gonna discuss how he wanted us to stop at that gay male bunny ranch on the way home saturday. weirdo.

hobo.. hi. i'm gay. wait, you are too? fantasthhhhtic.

Originally posted by dogekid

k.. D... remind me to discuss with you how i thought about writing the same exact type of post while at lunch. one to entice mr. digga to come out and play. except mine was gonna discuss how he wanted us to stop at that gay male bunny ranch on the way home saturday. weirdo.

hobo.. hi. i'm gay. wait, you are too? fantasthhhhtic.

Thats cool Jay.

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Hobo and Rdncarguy are the proud new owners of the CP Rubber Dildo...

You guys can go ahead and start pluggin each other.... unless you are too worn out from the morning activities....

You still come off as a total fool, I thought maybe after a few days of posting, I would see why everyone thinks you posts are comical.. I figured it out, all these people are close friends, and they don't want you to feel bad when you try and post something creative, and it turns out to be lacking everything that makes something humorous.. Poor Bus...

This is not even close to humorous....

Everything posted on here today has been as dry as the fugging rdncarguy has been givin ya....

Wait a minute...

Did you just say you signed on to read my posts?????

Let me just remove my fingers from the keyboard....

Mindless humps like yourself tend to do yourselves in....

Go ahead... keep typing.... you make my job much easier....

You have to be the kid that came up to me at the club this weekend, asking me if I was Mr Bus...

"Oh.. please say something funny... I am a huge fan of you and Digga.... where is Digga... is he here... can I meet him.... I want to shake the hands of the most funniest members of CP...."

Get a life kid....

If you want to hear a joke... go buy a fucking joke book... dont call me up to make you laugh...

This is not even close to humorous....

Everything posted on here today has been as dry as the fugging rdncarguy has been givin ya....

Wait a minute...

Did you just say you signed on to read my posts?????

Let me just remove my fingers from the keyboard....

Mindless humps like yourself tend to do yourselves in....

Go ahead... keep typing.... you make my job much easier....

You have to be the kid that came up to me at the club this weekend, asking me if I was Mr Bus...

"Oh.. please say something funny... I am a huge fan of you and Digga.... where is Digga... is he here... can I meet him.... I want to shake the hands of the most funniest members of CP...."

Get a life kid....

If you want to hear a joke... go buy a fucking joke book... dont call me up to make you laugh...

I didn't sign on to read your posts, b/c you can read them w/o registering... I would never introduce myself to you, your a sweaty mess everytime I have seen you, do some more coke.

Let me just pick myself up off the floor...

I am not use to such abuse and torture....

Not since I left home anyway....

I must have taken too many medz this morning...

Cause I am actually fuzzy about who you are....

Have we met???

You definately have been MIA for awhile... I have not been a sweaty mess in some time now...

Think the last time I was out in that shape was......... mmmmmmm............ Tempts!!!!

Yeah... keep tossen em out there...

Its really easy for you to look good and throw shit at me knowing who I am in person, while you hide behind your name...

So you have met Riggs.... and you would be......

I doubt you have the balls to tell me who you are....

If you really knew who I was you would most likely not be as bold as you think you are.....

Oh yeah... ya got me on the coke thing....

Boo me for being honest....

I gather you have the XXX tattoe on your back and claim to be straight egdge thru and thru....

Good job... pat yourself on the back for your accomplishments kid....

Let me just pick myself up off the floor...

I am not use to such abuse and torture....

Not since I left home anyway....

I must have taken too many medz this morning...

Cause I am actually fuzzy about who you are....

Have we met???

You definately have been MIA for awhile... I have not been a sweaty mess in some time now...

Think the last time I was out in that shape was......... mmmmmmm............ Tempts!!!!

Yeah... keep tossen em out there...

Its really easy for you to look good and throw shit at me knowing who I am in person, while you hide behind your name...

So you have met Riggs.... and you would be......

I doubt you have the balls to tell me who you are....

If you really knew who I was you would most likely not be as bold as you think you are.....

Oh yeah... ya got me on the coke thing....

Boo me for being honest....

I gather you have the XXX tattoe on your back and claim to be straight egdge thru and thru....

Good job... pat yourself on the back for your accomplishments kid....

I never said I have met you, I frequent the spots that most of CP hangs at, summer and winter.. ..Nor do I want to meet "the bus".

Originally posted by hobo

I never said I have met you, I frequent the spots that most of CP hangs at, summer and winter.. ..Nor do I want to meet "the bus".

Is your name hobo or homo????

dont be a pussy and talk shit and hide behind your name be real and be a man about it.

outta you and this other moron i dont know whos the bigger pussy

Originally posted by carguy19

Is your name hobo or homo????

dont be a pussy and talk shit and hide behind your name be real and be a man about it.

outta you and this other moron i dont know whos the bigger pussy

Hobo or Homo, that was fucking horrible , you can do better than that carguy19.

Originally posted by carguy19

Whatever man,

just dont hate on people and hide behind the computer.... its straight up pussy.

Be a man about it.

Ok you nosey prick.. I pm'd "the trolley", I mean the bus, my name and a little about myself, kind of a little personal ad, just so we can get to know each other... I like long walks on the beach and bowling.

Just let it ride Carl...

This kid was obviously dropped often, and not held enough as a child....

Considering the source, all validity of his remarks just flew out the window...

Him and the rest of his krew are just as bad if not worse as us with the party favors and personal habits...

Hell, I might even look like an alter boy next to Hobo...