Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lying to your dates

venusvixen

Originally posted by venusvixen

guys, where does this get you in the end? especially the sob stories about how you're a great hero or wounded from all the made-up drama in your life? how insecure must you be to make up stories to impress your date?:blank:

When guys do that, its so cheesy. Dont they know we always find out they are lying?

guys, where does this get you in the end? especially the sob stories about how you're a great hero or wounded from all the made-up drama in your life? how insecure must you be to make up stories to impress your date?:blank:

...i'm gonna ignore all the crap you just said because you obviously are talking about boys and not men..perhaps you just had a really bad experience with a poser and feel the need to vent it out by stereotyping and attacking the opposite sex...but that's ok...let it flow...

...i just wanted to compliment you on your sig...i dig it highly...

...other than that, welcome to club jaded...please take a number...

NEXT

Originally posted by phatman

...i'm gonna ignore all the crap you just said because you obviously are talking about boys and not men..perhaps you just had a really bad experience with a poser and feel the need to vent it out by stereotyping and attacking the opposite sex...but that's ok...let it flow...

...other than that, welcome to club jaded...please take a number...

NEXT

what he said..

and girls dont lie?!?!?!?

Guest gabo
Originally posted by entheogen808

push up bras, high heels, extensions, make up, those butt enhancing panty hose that they hawk on the spanish channels...

LIES!!! all of them LIES!!!

thats why I walk around with two banannas taped together in my pants.

well see how the girls like it.:D

hang on let me get my bitter cynicism going...

okay ready.

the only lying i've experienced has come from a girl doing exactly as you described. Telling me that so i give her space... then the next day i drop in on my best friend and OH GUESS WHO"S IN HIS BED.

lying obviously gets you nowhere but caught eventually.

i think most of us would know by now that when someone introduces you to their world of sob-stories and drama, that they've got baggage... and baggage = trouble.

Originally posted by tastyt

How's it goin' kiddo? :)

never better!!! been having the most amazing sex with a cool, sexy girl for the past 6 months or so. wanna see a pic of us?

what's new with you? funny, somethings never change. i was reading about someone bitching babyd out still...hhahaha

never better!!! been having the most amazing sex with a cool, sexy girl for the past 6 months or so. wanna see a pic of us?

what's new with you? funny, somethings never change. i was reading about someone bitching babyd out still...hhahaha

Yes, the stagnant world of CP... :blah: My job is still still mind-numbingly boring, hence the continuing need for daily distractions.

Other than that, things are going great... and I'd love to see a pic of you two! :D She's a bit older, right? Hopefully I'll have some really good pix too, by the end of the week.

Damn, it's been a long time since we've spoken... I haven't been on IM in forever!

Yes, the stagnant world of CP... :blah: My job is still still mind-numbingly boring, hence the continuing need for daily distractions.

Other than that, things are going great... and I'd love to see a pic of you two! :D She's a bit older, right? Hopefully I'll have some really good pix too, by the end of the week.

Damn, it's been a long time since we've spoken... I haven't been on IM in forever!

this is us at a party, getting liquored up on new years eve. and yes she is a bit older...35. you got a problem with that? jk.

this is us at a party, getting liquored up on new years eve. and yes she is a bit older...35. you got a problem with that? jk.

Woah, you've become quite hairy since I last saw you. :tongue: Come to think of it, when *was* the last time we saw each other? :confused:

Cute lady, btw. ;)

Woah, you've become quite hairy since I last saw you. :tongue: Come to think of it, when *was* the last time we saw each other? :confused:

Cute lady, btw. ;)

thanks. yes i am hairier than ever. i think the last time i saw you was at that cp meetup in the village...with the cock cake, and kat with the zipper pants. anyway, too long if you ask me. i don't club much anymore, but i sure am fucking a lot. haha. i forgot how much fun this could be. how's your love life?

we need to rename this thread the tasty and blue shroom reunion thread. i work down on canal and sixth. we could/should get together for a drinky poo after work some friday...i usually meet someone or other in the village or something like that.

J

Originally posted by phatman

sorry for the stereotype, i won't limit my comment to just guys only, since i date guys that's been my experience...true girls do the same thing, especially if they want to get rid of someone