Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hey....

Reeni

Originally posted by Reeni

remember the preppy killer well hes getting out of jail on valentines day:rolleyes:

Damn,...cant they like give him a two day extension... so we can indulge in late nite parkside or dark alley cavorting without the worry of goin 'chop chop' on valentines?... I guess change of plans are in order...:spank: (fun without bloodshed :D )

Originally posted by psychosweetie

I dont remember, but that's scary:shake:. Was he from this area:confused:

richard chambers he raped and killed agirl in central park about 15yrs ago hes comes from a well to do family hence the name the preppy killer

richard chambers he raped and killed agirl in central park about 15yrs ago hes comes from a well to do family hence the name the preppy killer

I don't mean to desensitize things.. but don't rapes and murders in Central Park occur on a semi-frequent basis?

15 years ago I was only 6, which is probably why I dont remember, but anyway, what would possess our government to allow these dumb fucks out on the streets again? I go to school right near central park, thats not cool:nono: :mad:

remember the preppy killer well hes getting out of jail on valentines day:rolleyes:

I know :( The worst part is, every time his story comes on the news, my one roommate is like "omg he's so hot blah blah blah" For Pete's Sake!!! STOP IT he's an eff'n murderer :rolleyes: