Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So 3 More Days Till Fri And Still No Valentine

Originally posted by hardcorekrock

now taking applications for last minute valentine short term and/or possibly long term commitment available

What did I tell you? Get a hold of yourself, good god man. Toughen up brutha. A man can't be this weak. You won't even realize that it's valentine's day when your at Metro. BTW, hope your feeling better. :)

Originally posted by piro8

What did I tell you? Get a hold of yourself, good god man. Toughen up brutha. A man can't be this weak. You won't even realize that it's valentine's day when your at Metro. BTW, hope your feeling better. :)

"i'm feeling a lil weazy",:laugh: it ain't me being weak brother just getting a little tired of the game:idea: but its only 49 more days:D i feel a lilk better fell asleep at 645pm yesterday woke up at 6am today tylenol PM is no joke when your sober

not having someone for valentines day is no big deal.

its just a day. its nice if you are with someone but if you arent its a meaningless holiday. Sometimes i think ts just a day that if you dont buy things for someone you are having sex with then you arent haveing sex that night lol.

I think id be happy not to have someone for valentines day but have someone all the time after that. Sometimes this single shit sucks. Although i did try to make a friends valentine a lil nicer since she is single and such a great person inside and out

"i'm feeling a lil weazy",:laugh: it ain't me being weak brother just getting a little tired of the game:idea: but its only 49 more days:D i feel a lilk better fell asleep at 645pm yesterday woke up at 6am today tylenol PM is no joke when your sober

:laugh: :laugh:

Un"freakin"believable!!!

37 days for me boyz.....

Good thing Im going before you guys!!!!.......

When you land you'll still hear all the strippers chanting CAR-GUY CAR-GUY CAR-GUY!!!!!!

Just say you know me,they'll take very good care of you, you'll forget all about this little valentines day bullshit while your smothered in West Coast boobies up to your neck!!!!!

Originally posted by carguy19

37 days for me boyz.....

Good thing Im going before you guys!!!!.......

When you land you'll still hear all the strippers chanting CAR-GUY CAR-GUY CAR-GUY!!!!!!

Just say you know me,they'll take very good care of you, you'll forget all about this little valentines day bullshit while your smothered in West Coast boobies up to your neck!!!!!

LOL, thats to funny chanting car-guy just leave me some re-signs:laugh: :laugh:

really?:idea::D we will talk:D

carguy don't worry about it she's not for you,lol

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

carguy I don't think you met angelbabie...she's my younger sister. She's been out with me at Metro a few times but I don't think you were out those times. She's a beauty.....:D :D :D