Clubplanet Nightlife Community

President's Day Celebration @ Roxy, Sun Feb 16

roxy0216_top.jpg

Sunday, February 16th, 2003

PRESIDENT'S DAY WEEKEND

Doors open 11pm. 18 and over.

If you are an avid follower of all things nightlife, you probably know that the old Roxy Fridays party has been gone for a couple of months now. Once a very popular destination for the 18 and over crowd, Roxy had patrons from all over the tri-state coming to get a taste of top DJ talent and sensational live performances. Well, have no fear. If you never experienced it or were a regular, the vibe is back for ONE NIGHT ONLY.

Sunday, February 16th, Roxy blasts off with a President's Day Celebration. There is no school or work the next day, so no excuses! Come get your groove on to the sounds of living legend Johnny Vicious and WKTU's DJ Sizzahandz on the main floor.

Doors open at 11pm. Dress code for this event is "cool and sexy." And remember, bring an ORIGINAL PRINTOUT of this invite and you and 3 guests are in reduced until 2am. More than enough time for you to get down to Roxy and re-visit a part of nightlife history!

Click here to print out official invite:

http://www.clubplanet.com/mailer/2003/02/roxy-0216/print/

Roxy

515 West 18th Street

(between 10th Ave & West Side Highway)

So many better parties that night. . .DT, Saeed + Palash @ Arc and Junior and Frankie Knuckles @ Cheetah. . .That Roxy Party ended for a reason. . .Because it was slowly dying. . .If I don't have work Monday(which I think I do) I am defenitely going to Arc for the DT Saeed + Palash 12 hour marathon. . .Roxy =:blown: DEAD~!

Originally posted by MikeMc

So many better parties that night. . .DT, Saeed + Palash @ Arc and Junior and Frankie Knuckles @ Cheetah. . .That Roxy Party ended for a reason. . .Because it was slowly dying. . .If I don't have work Monday(which I think I do) I am defenitely going to Arc for the DT Saeed + Palash 12 hour marathon. . .Roxy =:blown: DEAD~!

No Faith...plus im not spending 100 dollars to see knuckles and junior this aint NYE...

Originally posted by MikeMc

You also forgot STEVE PORTER & LES @ Centro Flyyyyyy..

If there isn't a huge snow storm, that's where you'll find me. ;)