Clubplanet Nightlife Community

( JTN Productions ) Up coming shows in Boston

johnnymatrix11

W'sup people, I am new to the boards here, but not to the scene. Thought I'd drop some info on some up coming parties that we here at JTN Productions have coming up.

February 27th, Hedonism part IV ( wet dreams ) Hosted By JTN Productions, Clubvibes.com and the Phoenix Magazine, for more info please click on the link below.

http://www.clubvibes.com/events/view.asp?id=14077

March 6th MTV's Dj Skribble will be playing at the Roxy nightclub in Boston, opening set spun by Dj Macguyver.

March 27th Dj Hex Hector with opening set by Boston's own DJ Chris P.

For guest list info or any other inquiries please drop me an email @ JTNPRODUCTIONS@CLUBVIBES.COM

PEACE, JOHNNY

Originally posted by teamj5

:mad: clubvibes

meatwad...didnt we ban you from this board and kicked you over to that poor excuse of a board? what the hell happened and why are you back here ?!?!

Seeing as I've never even been to the clubvibes website, I think you've got the wrong person.

Sounds like someone is a lurker over there though, huh?

Originally posted by teamj5

:mad: clubvibes

meatwad...didnt we ban you from this board and kicked you over to that poor excuse of a board? what the hell happened and why are you back here ?!?!

no need to be rude there pal, I actually have never been on your precious CLUBPLANET.COM board. and as far as CV being a poor excuse for a board, HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON THAT SITE BUDDY ??? you should really think before you speak, because you have never met me, I dont know who you are confusing me with but I am not him.

and to answer Kaydup's question. Yes we had a Hedonoism Party in december, we throw one every couple of months. ANd believe me its back by popular demand, we are not doing another Hedonism party due to lack of imagination, and each one is twice as crazy as the last, come check it out then decide.. If people like something I do and want to see it come back......well I have to make the people happy or what else am I in the business for ? :idea:

Originally posted by johnnymatrix11

no need to be rude there pal, I actually have never been on your precious CLUBPLANET.COM board. and as far as CV being a poor excuse for a board, HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON THAT SITE BUDDY ??? you should really think before you speak, because you have never met me, I dont know who you are condusing me with but I am not him.

:laugh: You're taking this way too seriously - yes Teamj5 knows all about CV. And he was talking to our "meathead" when he told him to go back over there - not you.

Originally posted by johnnymatrix11

and to answer Kaydup's question. Yes we had a Hedonoism Party in december, we throw one every couple of months. ANd believe me its back by popular demand, we are not doing another Hedonism party due to lack of imagination, and each one is twice as crazy as the last, come check it out then decide.. If people like something I do and want to see it come back......well I have to make the people happy or what else am I in the business for ? :idea:

Well my point was why keep doing something over and over so soon. Good theme parties are made because they don't turn into a regular occurance. I mean if the first one was good, then of course people would want it back. But why do it so soon? It can just turn into one of those, oh the Roxy is doing another Hedonism party again. Oh well just my 2 cents fo ya.

Originally posted by whadupg

:laugh: You're taking this way too seriously - yes Teamj5 knows all about CV. And he was talking to our "meathead" when he told him to go back over there - not you.

Yeah, this board is only big enough for one meathead, thank you very much. My head barely fits in here as it is.

Roxy over-promotion on here has been a bit ridiculous this week. I'm all for seeing a flyer come by now and then, but there are like 5 posts for the Roxy on here in the last day :blank:

My bad, i thought the comment was directed to me. And back to Kaydup, I feel ya on the repetativeness part, but once every few months isn't so bad, truth is we just have so many trips to give away for Hedo-III in jamaica our sponsors pay us to do this shit....Just like th Boston All Star Sessions, thats once a month, as long as we keep switching up the dj's and adding new things and prizes and stuff like that to each party i think it helps break up the monotany (sp?) ever been to either event ?

Originally posted by whadupg

Peeps - as if they're not bad enough already, one of my friends will only eat them when they're stale :puke:

Yeah way too much sugar on those bad boys, not a fan of them. But if I do eat one ya gotta bite the head off first

Originally posted by kaydup

Bro, how the fuck did I know that you were going to reply saying you love these things

Hmmmm, I don't know... maybe you stalk me :shaky:

I have LOVED peeps ever since I was a kid. I used to eat them by the boxful. I always thought I was weird because I liked them better when they're stale. I feel so much better about that now.