Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weyes' wisdom of the day - 2/11

weyes

everyone has his/her off days; it's not fair to hold people to the standard of "the best they can be" every single day. this daily practice of flexibility is simply the acceptance that none of us is perfect, and makes for a more comfortable and pleasant exisitence :D .

tune in tomorrow.

no one can give 110%, 100% of the time..problem is that people always expect more an more and more, where do you draw the line? surely ones ability to cope with stuff should theoretecally increase with time, but as you raise your standards, the demands get higher until you find it impossible to cope anymore.

fuck it, i'm never going to look to give 100%, i aim for 90-95% to give me a bit of room for error and get into a comfort zone.

Originally posted by vicman

no one can give 110%, 100% of the time..problem is that people always expect more an more and more, where do you draw the line? surely ones ability to cope with stuff should theoretecally increase with time, but as you raise your standards, the demands get higher until you find it impossible to cope anymore.

fuck it, i'm never going to look to give 100%, i aim for 90-95% to give me a bit of room for error and get into a comfort zone.

that's kinda sad :( ... i know what you mean, but i would hope people would be more forgiving, so you wouldn't have to give less in general in order for them to be more accepting/less critical when you do make mistakes.