Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanx to all that came to Saints tonight.

kostaP

It was a great night. Thank you all that showed up.

Sandman, LAtinaz hope youre not too hung over for work, Hardcorekrock always a pleasure, Angelicious nice ass, Deelite a knockout

the one and only

RODIGGA my nigga the only jigga that was a pussy and left in a hurry because he had to go put vagisil on his abused vagina. I thought you were a trooper but i was wrong u cant hang u lil bitch. And to anyone and everyone else i forgot thank you tonight was a superb night and a huge success thanx to all of you.

Saints Tuesdays North Jerseys only upscale tuesday night venue.

See ya next week.

Kosta P.

Originally posted by kostaP

Sandman, LAtinaz hope youre not too hung over for work, Hardcorekrock always a pleasure, Angelicious nice ass, Deelite a knockout

the one and only

RODIGGA my nigga the only jigga that was a pussy and left in a hurry because he had to go put vagisil on his abused vagina. I thought you were a trooper but i was wrong u cant hang u lil bitch. And to anyone and everyone else i forgot thank you tonight was a superb night and a huge success thanx to all of you.

See ya next week.

Kosta P.

let me proofread your mistake about j-mo, angelicious,....... ya mean she's got NO ASSS, ya shmuck, smack yourself kostaP for that false ass statement

read closely kostaP, SHHHHHUT UUUUP!!!!!!!!.............what i tell ya earlier you bald headed monkey, digga only had a day pass to go out...... and like i said if the guards had to come w/ the straight jacket and 1000000 decibal cow tasors it would have gotten ugly.......

and look at the business i brought ya, fine young chickens here i'm comin to saints and they walk around in there lingerie all night.........OH HOLLAA TO THAT

and plus you freak............who the hell is gonna keep your girl company while your at work, OH HELL yeah!!!!

so say it with me k,k,k,k,kostP, nahhhhh, you aint worthy yet to be HOLLERIN with this big dawg....so till then keep that head warm, chest forward, chin up, step away from the traffic, extend your hand by your mouth to project your voice, and practice that HOLLLAAAAAAA........

Rod is a fucking freak. You dropped your thong on the way out.

I saw you steal them from the Hooters girl.

Rod was drinking malibu bay breezes all night what a tool.

As far as J-dawg's ass if you get a nice handfull you'll notice the curvature is nice and round at the bottom.

As far as the guards with the staright jacket you aint kidding son. You are truly crazy.

HHHHHHHHhhhhoooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Originally posted by kostaP

the one and only

See ya next week.

Kosta P.

it was a good night..

good to see everyone.,

Originally posted by angelicious

Rod ass wipe and Kosta you bald fuck!! Do you guys think we can stop talking about my ASS!!!:mad:

Rub my bald "head:

Nope we cant stop talking abo[ut your ass. But if you want we'll start talking about your tits.

Originally posted by kelly0616

what am i chop liver.....i dont get a shot from anyone.....Kosta, Rod???????????????i was there all night too!!!!!!:laugh::mad:

angelicious does have a nice ass:tongue:

My bad how could i forget my Kell. I got you at Caruso's.

About Jess's ass....did you grab it yet??