Clubplanet Nightlife Community

you know how?

fineones

you know how ...at times you can feel like you 'friend' isnt giving as much to the friendship as you are..like with phone calls...like how u can get pissed if u feel like your always calling them..istead of them callin you once and a while?

You ever get like that with instant messaging ?

and friend of mine got pissed at me cuz shes always iming me ...instead of me iming her ??? isnt that alil too much?:rolleyes:

Originally posted by fineones

you know how ...at times you can feel like you 'friend' isnt giving as much to the friendship as you are..like with phone calls...like how u can get pissed if u feel like your always calling them..istead of them callin you once and a while?

and friend of mine got pissed at me cuz shes always iming me ...instead of me iming her ??? isnt that alil too much?:rolleyes:

My im comes on automatically, so half the time I forget I am on.... I do know a few people who get a lil bent outta shape, but everyone reacts differently. Personally, whatever, sometimes I am working on something sometimes I am just playing online.... Ya know...;):)

The phone thing gets on my nerves. Im ALWAYS the one to call/plan/see what's up, etc... I think one day im just going to shut my phone off and see who comes calling then :mad:

with IM's, i too sign on w/out knowing, so don't take it personally if i don't answer right away.

But im's to me are short, quick things, whereas the phone is a totally different realm.

:pissy::no:

:phone::aright:

I never call or IM people unless I want something.

I know that sounds selfish, but I don't mean I call them if I want a ride somewhere or something like that..

But I only call them if I want to go out and I want to include them in my plans, etc..

Yeah.. I know, I'm a bitch.. but I don't like chit-chatting on the phone.

And I hate when people call me to say NOTHING. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Codica3

I never call or IM people unless I want something.

I'm sort of the same way.

I don't mind people iming / calling me to shoot the shit, but I normally don't IM / call anyone. I have this thing about "bothering" people, even tho I'm always told it's no biggie. It's just one of my lil' quirks.

The comp is so impersonal sometimes, even if you are chatting humor / personality get lost in words. Tell your friend to take a pilll or something. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by solbeam

sometimes its nice to know that someone is calling "just because". Especially after I had a bad day or something funny happened...I dont get to see my friends that often so we call each other just for shits and giggles

Those are sometimes the best phone calls.....:D

ya that is a little to extreme in my opinion