Clubplanet Nightlife Community

** Lets play Castle...

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by erica127

how about this..i can be a substitute prince until the real one comes along so you don't have to be lonely...cuz every woman knows what other women want (i'm not talkin about sexual needs :tongue: )

NO. . .Sorry I'm not into that stuff. . .:rolleyes:

Reeni ~ Where/when are we going to start our hunt. . .

Have fun with your Hubbbbbbyyyyyyy hunnie :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by laurie619

NO. . .Sorry I'm not into that stuff. . .:rolleyes:

Reeni ~ Where/when are we going to start our hunt. . .

Have fun with your Hubbbbbbyyyyyyy hunnie :laugh: :laugh:

sorry, didn't mean in that way at all....i think you took it the completely wrong way...if you know me, you know i'm not like that...i just didn't want you to be alone

WAhooooo >>>LAURIE DOES HAPPY DANCE<<< DEKO THURSDAY

Hey Erica Sorry about that, I have a terrible habit of misinterpreting things. .. care to join us on our hunt :laugh: :laugh:

it's ok sweety...yes please...i need a man, but dunno where to find one....maybe cupid will strike us wit sum hot men on friday :D

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

YEs you do.

:blank: :blank:

I’m well aware of this problem bri. . and I’m attempting to change it. ..too bad it doesn’t happen over night :(

Hey Erica I sure hope that cupid will strike us, I'll just be happy with one guy Friday, but you know what they say. . if you cant have the guy you want, you better start wanting the guy you have. .:rolleyes:

I’m well aware of this problem bri. . and I’m attempting to change it. ..too bad it doesn’t happen over night :(

Hey Erica I sure hope that cupid will strike us, I'll just be happy with one guy Friday, but you know what they say. . if you cant have the guy you want, you better start wanting the guy you have. .:rolleyes:

<~~~Searching for Mr. Right

but having fun w/ all the Mr. Wrongs along the way :D

Btw.... where the f*ck is my Husband???? :mad:

Originally posted by hunnie818

<~~~Searching for Mr. Right

but having fun w/ all the Mr. Wrongs along the way :D

don't get me wrong, i am also...but i just wish i could find that special guy & my mom always yells at me & tells me that he will come when we least expect it...i have given up on searchin & it still hasn't happened

WE REGRET TO INFORM YOU THAT THE DUTCHESS OF BELMAR (NOT UNION :mad: ) WILL NOT BE ATTENDING THE DEKO BALL ON THURSDAY NITE DUE TO TECHNICAL DIFFICULITES :mad: :mad:

NOR WILL SHE BE SPENDING TIME WITH THE DUTCH OF PARAMUS DUE TO THE FACT HE WILL BE WORKING ALL NITE :mad:

traurig044.gif

WHERES MY DUTCH!!!??