Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lunchtime rendevouz

marcid21

...so I was just in the elevator @ Lord & Taylor Corporate offices, and this couple gets on the elevator all smoochie coochie...

After we go up a floor or two, the elevator is packed, and these two are still at it...all giggles and noisy kisses. Then the woman busts out and starts talking biz...throwing #'s around at him and telling him she'll have his report ready for him after lunch.

??? !!!! :eek:

So of course I have to look, low and behold...yes, there is a wedding ring on his finger, but none on hers.

Looks like they're gonna have a pretty interesting lunch. I hope they remember to keep that report out of the way of any messes! :laugh:

Originally posted by marcid21

...so I was just in the elevator @ Lord & Taylor Corporate offices, and this couple gets on the elevator all smoochie coochie...

After we go up a floor or two, the elevator is packed, and these two are still at it...all giggles and noisy kisses. Then the woman busts out and starts talking biz...throwing #'s around at him and telling him she'll have his report ready for him after lunch.

??? !!!! :eek:

So of course I have to look, low and behold...yes, there is a wedding ring on his finger, but none on hers.

Looks like they're gonna have a pretty interesting lunch. I hope they remember to keep that report out of the way of any messes! :laugh:

i guess married men have all the fun...

Originally posted by phatman

..so this is like one of the innate feminine qualities...kinda like knowing where to find really good shoes at bargain prices...

IDK, I've never looked, over even thought to look, for a wedding band. Maybe if I was into older guys... :confused: