Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hollla Bus/Digga **ROADTRIP!!!!!!**

holla to the animals......we have to make a roadtrip up to Marist College for my Cuz's 21st Birthday.....he wants me to bring some troopers with me......so pack your bags and put the women and childrent to bed......were heading up to Poughkeepsie, NY.....where ever the fawk that is!!!!!.........Departure in a few weeks....so clear off the schedule!!!!!

HOOOOWWWWLLLLLEEEEERRRRRR

my cousin is a junior.....greg natelson.....he plays rugby and I know some of the football players from there.......they usually babble about some place called the loop or something like that......I got no clue about that area though.........so inform the student body that myself.....and two abnormally large and highly medicated individuals may be rolling through......holla

deisel posts like this should be saved for PM.................digga in Poughkeepsie???? what in god's name is in Poughkeepsie fo digga.............

yes digga is a trooper but i'd rather go to wyoming and pick wheat and barley than sit and pick hits from the 80's from a jupe box.........................

ask yo cousin if brown folks be allowed in po kip see.....

peace out my brotha

mystify.....I beleive the bus' sister is either a junior or senior.....

digga.....we will pick you up in lipshitz on our way up to pppppooooookkkkkkkkkkkiiiiiippppppssssssiiiiii.......my cousin wants to meet the philipino madman.....he warned the locals of a dark fella coming through so no need to worry!!!!!

w,w,w,w,whoa..............donjaundeizel, did digga hear this correctly, A MISS BUS is awaitin fo us in po kip see.........

HONK HONK HONK HONK.....................

let digga dig deep fo this one so i can practice my best rocky impression befo we troop on up der..........

say it with me donjaundeizel!!

EH YOOOOO ADRIEEEENNNNNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Originally posted by roddigga

w,w,w,w,whoa..............donjaundeizel, did digga hear this correctly, A MISS BUS is awaitin fo us in po kip see.........

HONK HONK HONK HONK.....................

let digga dig deep fo this one so i can practice my best rocky impression befo we troop on up der..........

say it with me donjaundeizel!!

EH YOOOOO ADRIEEEENNNNNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I wonder if she does the mangled jerzee fist pump and takes 900mg of test a week too!!!!

w,w,w,w,whoa whoa................mr.deizel sorry once again, but just like college digga has once again failed to read the fine print and read the direction before opening...........

WHAT IN GOD'S NAME IS MYSTY DOING ALL DA WAY UP IN NORTH BUMBLE PO, AHH FARK IT I CAN'T SPEEL IT, NY????

mysty!!!!!!, po kip see, the fark ya doing up there?????? digga thaught school was local fo yo damm self, not FARKEN p,p,p, AHHH fark it still can't spell it.................

do us a fovor mysty PM deisel or I the low on a MISS ADRIENNE RIGGS aka miss shrtbus.............

we want to know:

favorite t.v show

favorite color

class schedule

any boyfriend

favorite food

and any other helpful info for your 2nd favorite CP members to swoop away at little miss bus's heart......

we'll bring ya up some jersey fist pumps for all the hard work!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

WHAT IN GOD'S NAME IS MYSTY DOING ALL DA WAY UP IN NORTH BUMBLE PO, AHH FARK IT I CAN'T SPEEL IT, NY????

mysty!!!!!!, po kip see, the fark ya doing up there?????? digga thaught school was local fo yo damm self, not FARKEN p,p,p, AHHH fark it still can't spell it.................

Rod,

Please no cussing - after all, I am a Team Mangle lady. It's not "all da way up in north bumble" it's only an hour away :nono: I come home often on weekends which is why you thought I attended college locally. Stop getting your calvins in a bunch.....

I will try my very best to find out the information you have requested.

Regards,

Mysty

LITTLE ADRIENNE, AKA LIL MISS BUS....

SHALL NOT BE FOR ANYONE'S PERUSAL OR TOUCHIN....

Making comments or passes towards my sister will end anyone's life rather quickly.....

so........

Mysti... I called my sister last night... she believes she remembers who you are... hasnt seen you in awhile though...

She is a junior.... education major....

and a major tree-head....

Originally posted by Mystify22

Rod,

Please no cussing - after all, I am a Team Mangle lady. It's not "all da way up in north bumble" it's only an hour away :nono: I come home often on weekends which is why you thought I attended college locally. Stop getting your calvins in a bunch.....

I will try my very best to find out the information you have requested.

Regards,

Mysty

please except my appology i will wash my mouth out with windex and pleadge for you..........

it's almost 10 in the morning anyway, ya know my mornin meeting w/ Consuela(the cleaning lady) in the ladies room, she should have all the neccesaties to clean out my cussin mouth..........

and to bus, FDU gym i said last night, NOT bourbon street..............

and PM digga a cyber slap fo disrespectin the sis...........but for warn her about our visit.............

Originally posted by dondiezel26

ROADTRIP ROADTRIP ROADTRIP.........nice flyer riggs......creativity is flowing in master jedi this thursday......must have had a good night.....now where is the pic I gave you of the digga???

funny deisel, but remember who's got all the pics at his crib!!!!!!! ya wanna go pic for pic deisel, we will.............

hmmmmm, which one 1st, the SOUTH BEACH PIC????? choose your weapon deisel, but choose wisely..........

hold up, deisel, your startin to scare digga OVA HEA!!! we're boyz and all but 1st ya ask us to go to poughkipsee NY, what next weekend get away to the catskills w/ me and riggs.........

and second your sendin over lori for a lap dance on "your behalf????" watch ya sayin dave, if you worked w/ digga YOU would give the lap dance????? OK, SEE YA NEVER, FREAK...............

and lori, i'll be ova in a minute to shake my thang fo ya............tell the rest of dem chickens down the hall to get dem $$$$ ready!!!!!