Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has anyone...

browneyedqt

Originally posted by notallthere

WRITE A BOOK WHY DONT YOU.

IF I WANTED TO READ I WOULD READ BOOKS

NIGGA

LIKE I SAID, JIGGA, MY TV IS BUSTED RIGHT NOW, so maybe I will write a book. Nothing else to do that will remotely maintain my interest. I suppose I could go to ifilm.com and watch clips, but I've pretty much seen all of the shit they have on there, so as a result, you're stuck with me typing endless nonsensical words on this lcd screen to appease my boredom.

On one bright note, tonite while I was DJing, we had a dance contest between these two girls to see who would be the new go-go girl for FunHouse Fridays at Shelter. One girl (my personal fav) started taking her clothes off and she had the most perfect tits I've ever seen. Completely gorgeous.

It's amazing the shit that we can get away with at our parties, because the clubs always write it off to the fact that our scene is this fuct up s/m fetish craziness. Whatever, I don't mind. Blue balls don't intefere with my DJing...

Originally posted by heretic909

LIKE I SAID, JIGGA, MY TV IS BUSTED RIGHT NOW, so maybe I will write a book. Nothing else to do that will remotely maintain my interest. I suppose I could go to ifilm.com and watch clips, but I've pretty much seen all of the shit they have on there, so as a result, you're stuck with me typing endless nonsensical words on this lcd screen to appease my boredom.

On one bright note, tonite while I was DJing, we had a dance contest between these two girls to see who would be the new go-go girl for FunHouse Fridays at Shelter. One girl (my personal fav) started taking her clothes off and she had the most perfect tits I've ever seen. Completely gorgeous.

It's amazing the shit that we can get away with at our parties, because the clubs always write it off to the fact that our scene is this fuct up s/m fetish craziness. Whatever, I don't mind. Blue balls don't intefere with my DJing...

Lol your pretty funny

Originally posted by heretic909

there is no such thing as the perfect companion... There are always outside forces working against your ultimate happiness, and instead of enjoying the time you have together, our instinct is to try to make the relationship perfect rather than recgonizing the differences and accepting the happiness which is there...

I like that:)