Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have a strong feeling Exit will be open

acidhd

well....the ct hearing was set to take place late afternoon today (i guess around 3-4-5pm) and there has been NOTHING on the news

which is usually a good sign b/c if they did shut both clubs you know the news wudda been licking their chops to announce that shit--

but its still too early to tell....uggghh i hate this waiting

Originally posted by djmikebugout

well....the ct hearing was set to take place late afternoon today (i guess around 3-4-5pm) and there has been NOTHING on the news

which is usually a good sign b/c if they did shut both clubs you know the news wudda been licking their chops to announce that shit--

but its still too early to tell....uggghh i hate this waiting

So true,well lets keep our fingers cross.I'm flying out to Atlanta this Saturday for 4 days celebrating my birthday,I'm so freakin nervous of flying! Thats what I get for listening to the news all the time.

You're crazy if you think either place will be open any time soon. There was a 22 month investigation where undercovers bought drugs, saw people doing drugs out in the open, found underagers drinking...the list goes on and on. Any court/judge in this country will see that and close them both the longest amount of time possible. I dont care how good their lawyers are either. Its the simple and sad truth...

Originally posted by jin22

ive just saw the channel 7 news at 1100. and they said exit will be opening this weekend..

what channel 7 news did u watch? she said, it could be open based on tomorrows court hearings. There is no guarentee, but who knows. I am not optomistic

Originally posted by Ronin

what channel 7 news did u watch? she said, it could be open based on tomorrows court hearings. There is no guarentee, but who knows. I am not optomistic

did she say that.? i dont know.. lol.. i was to busy looking for myself in the news.. lol...

I doubt either place will be opening right away. On the news they said that this was also an investigation by the DEA. This was not just a NYPD investigation. The DEA doesn't joke around. They don't go around doing major investigations only to have the club only be shut down for one weekend. I'm not saying that they won't re-open eventually but they did this to make a point. They brought down the 2 biggest for a reason. They know drugs are being done in clubs everywhere but if the 2 biggest fall it will send a message to other clubs to clean up there acts. They don't have the man power to run stings on everyclub in NYC so they got their point out. This cycle of closing clubs is nothing new they do it every so often just to remind the newest group of clubgoers that they are out there and watching.