Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats a good Valentines restaurant?

matik

Wondering if anyone could help me out?

Im looking for a good SEAFOOD restaurant in SoBe/downtown for tomorrow night. Looking for restaurant that has peaceful atmosphere, good food, and possibly ocean or nice view/scenery. Im just tring to show my girl and two friends from chicago a good time .................................. thanks

Originally posted by pod

Goldrush serves up steamed clam, and it's downtown near the water.

lmao........if u'r looking for just clams, i know of one that'll come right to u'r house for fiddy dolla. make sure you don't serve her those 'cheap' house drinks....cuz she's a picky fiddy dollar clam.

um....i can't think of any right now. i'll get back to ya on that ;)

Originally posted by matik

.. BTW is Joes stone crab any good.......

aaaaaah its like the best. you have a better chance of getting Pamela Anderson calling u for a night of hot sex than getting into Joes on Valentines. avoid all the cliche restaurants on that day bad service.

stick to Pod and hit Goldrush. if she doesnt like it. dump her shes prude anyway. not worth ur time

only the extremely expensive restaurants r worth going to...cuz the rest of them r in a hurry to get people in and out, and alot of restaurants have only selected menus..which means u can only pick from the stuff they say u can pick from....if i were u i would watch that shoe emeril, cuz hes a great cook and he breaks it down real easy, i try to make some of his recipes all the time i like to eat good food u know!!!!!!! So find out what ur sweet ladies fav dish is go to foodnetwork.com look for it, and cook it up real nice....then light up the candles spruce up the roses, and enjoy the fruits of ur labor

I'D HAVE TO GO WITH THE RUSTY PELICAN. BEAUTIFUL ATMOSTPHERE AND GOOD FOOD. I DOUBT YOU CAN GO THERE TONIGHT UNLESS YOU HAVE RESERVATIONS MADE. I LOVE THE VIEW OF THE OCEAN AT THE TABLES.

I FORGOT TO MENTION, IT'S NOT SEAFOOD BUT IF YOU WANT A ROMANTIC PLACE.....CALL THE MELTING POT.

GOOD LUCK.

;)

Originally posted by raincrysobe

lmao........if u'r looking for just clams, i know of one that'll come right to u'r house for fiddy dolla. make sure you don't serve her those 'cheap' house drinks....cuz she's a picky fiddy dollar clam.

um....i can't think of any right now. i'll get back to ya on that ;)

are you pimping a $50 clam girl? :D hey business is business

j/k.....

Originally posted by fostech

LE BOUCHON DU GROVE..... French restaurant in Coconut Grove.... Its small, romantic, not as expensive as Sobe, great european style atmosphere(paris cafe-like), and amazing food... simply amazing. Perfect place for Valentine's.

"F" that dont do anything French. they dont let us Bomb Iraq...those sissys. They have yet to ever win a war and always need us people to bail them out. :blown:

i dont support anything french now. no french fries, no french toast, no french wine (although ill miss it), and certainly dont go to a club with a french doorman:biggun:

oh sorry its about restaurants i got:otopic:

Originally posted by klubveteran

"F" that dont do anything French. they dont let us Bomb Iraq...those sissys. They have yet to ever win a war and always need us people to bail them out. :blown:

i dont support anything french now. no french fries, no french toast, no french wine (although ill miss it), and certainly dont go to a club with a french doorman:biggun:

oh sorry its about restaurants i got:otopic:

JUST LET IT ALL OUT HONEY! :laugh:

BTW, I CAN'T STAY AWAY FROM FRENCH FRIES....:(