Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Korg Kaoss KM2 mixer

kramadas

Originally posted by raver_mania

Anyone heard of this one? Its on sale at Guitar center for some two hundred odd dollars (used/refurbished). There are also a bunch of other ones (including a Numark 3001X for $119).

What mixers do you guys use or recommend?

It's pretty decent. I think what makes it cool is that it's got a built in Kaoss effects pad. The mixer itself is average, but with the effects pad, that's a pretty good deal. The Korg effects pad is pretty money.

I think I want one of those. Which Guitar Center, and do they have more than one?

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

It's pretty decent. I think what makes it cool is that it's got a built in Kaoss effects pad. The mixer itself is average, but with the effects pad, that's a pretty good deal. The Korg effects pad is pretty money.

I think I want one of those. Which Guitar Center, and do they have more than one?

The one in Rockville...all the guitar centers are having blowout sales on Monday. Also, since guitar center takes used items they sell a lot of stuff for cheap.