Clubplanet Nightlife Community

scott bond @ red, 2/14 anyone else going?

weyes

i didn't even say "roll call" in the title of the thread; i know that's kinda silly on the l.a. board, sadly, unless it's some huge dj like pvd, for instance :( .

well, i'll be there, and i'm the only picwhore on the l.a. forum, so y'all know what i look like and can say hi if you see me :D !

* but you'd better not say hello unless you've got candy or chocolate in yo' hands, people. for reals.

i had a great time on friday :D . it was a weird night, though. the opening djs sucked ass :no: . my omniscient friend even said he would've wanted to arrive at 2 and pay the regular cover of $20 instead of $10, just to miss those guys. i have never heard breaks that sucked so hard, but besides that, they really didn't belong in front of a trance dj. seriously, i'm all for variety, and i like a lot of different kinds of music, but when i get in gear for something (i.e. scott bond), i'm generally ready to hear mainly that kinda stuff.

my only issue with scott bond is that he's really high-energy and doesn't give one a chance to rest. my calves started hurting and that tore me off the dancefloor. i ended up dancing in my chair on the sidelines.

but my peeps and i stayed till the very end, something to which my omniscient friend hasn't been up lately. i always like staying till the end :D ; i felt like me again. scott bond made up for the sucky opening djs; y'all shoulda been there :aright: .