Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can words even describe deko tonight!!

Originally posted by dsb

I guess nobody heard him skipping records instead of spinning records

Besides that he was good!!

I most certainly did, and it was annoying as all hell. Besides the fact that 80% of the crowd doesn't appreciate what he does behind those tables. You could have put Mr. Magoo behind the tables and if you told the crowd it was Morillo spinning they would have been loving it just as much...lol.

But all joking aside he is an animal behind the tables. Kept it real old school last night which was fine by me. Think I liked his set last time a lil bit more though.

Originally posted by addicted2drums

Un--fukn---believable !!!!! I've never had so much fun--what a crowd, what a vibe!!!!! i love erick morillo---Talk about on point! Oh well....I'm pretty banged up....i guess i love everything right now. I should probably go to sleep..WHAT A NIGHT !!!!!!!

:laugh2:

Last night was my first Deko Thursday....Absolutely fuckin insane!!! Totally agree about the vibe and the crowd..... I had a ridiculious time and can't wait for some more....:D

Some of the time he was on point, some of the time the beat kept going waaaaaaaay too long, such as at the beginning of the "she wakes up every morning, just to get her hair done. . . " "because she's homeless, she's homeless" . . .that song. Also, some DJs work very well together, some trip over each other a bit. . . Romero and Morillo don't mix too well, a bit like oil and water. . . A lot of Romero's music choices didn't match well with what Morillo was doing right before. . . not too much continuity.

Also, 3 words of advice for Deko: "air circulation upstairs" . . . air was completely stagnant, no airflow, not good.