Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The cutest/funniest thing I ever heard a kid say

I just spoke to a friend of mine and she told me that she was watching her 4yr old nephew.... He came up to her and said

Can you scratch my butt????

She was like You can scratch your own butt it's OK....

So he says I know but I dont want my finger to stink

LMFO

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

One time I was at wildwood like 5 years ago and I was in the restroom on the boardwalk. In the stall next to me was a little girl who said she wasn't feeling well and that she had to throw up. A minute later she goes 'mommy mommy I'm throwing up out of my butt!!!' - gross but I still die laughing whenever I think about it. :laugh:

Originally posted by ninadd

One time I was at wildwood like 5 years ago and I was in the restroom on the boardwalk. In the stall next to me was a little girl who said she wasn't feeling well and that she had to throw up. A minute later she goes 'mommy mommy I'm throwing up out of my butt!!!' - gross but I still die laughing whenever I think about it. :laugh:

Thats funnny as hell too

Originally posted by siciliagirl

OH THERE ARE TOO MANY THAT MY NEPHEWS SAY.....BUT, I STARTED CALLING THE YOUNGER ONE...CHICKEN.....AND THEN HE STARTED CALLING ME STHICKEN MONK FOR CHICKEN MONKEY

NOW HE CALLS ME CHICKEN MONKEY, CHICKEN PUNK, CHICKEN BUTT, CHICKEN SQUID, CHICKEN PUD......EVERYTHING IS WITH CHICKEN AND WE GO BACK AND FORTH ...IT'S JUST SOO CUTE THE WAY HE SAYS IT.....YOU JUST GOTTA BE THERE TO HEAR IT...HE'S MY LITTLE CANDY BAR....SO SWEET AND YUMMY JUST WANNA CHEW HIM UP.....

Originally posted by siciliagirl

NOW HE CALLS ME CHICKEN MONKEY, CHICKEN PUNK, CHICKEN BUTT, CHICKEN SQUID, CHICKEN PUD......EVERYTHING IS WITH CHICKEN AND WE GO BACK AND FORTH ...IT'S JUST SOO CUTE THE WAY HE SAYS IT.....YOU JUST GOTTA BE THERE TO HEAR IT...HE'S MY LITTLE CANDY BAR....SO SWEET AND YUMMY JUST WANNA CHEW HIM UP.....

Guess it runs in the family :eek:;)

Whenever my neice trys to say my name I think it's the cutest thing!! She can't say Jennifer so she says Jennajen!! It's so cute!! She runs around the house screaming it when she can't find me!! Being that she's only 18 months she usually runs into a wall or two while she's at it!!!