Clubplanet Nightlife Community

thanks for coming to another friday night at Lime Bar..

fostech

Once again thanks for coming to "Something Different @ Lime

Bar".

Glad to see a lot a new faces as well as some old ones too.

Thanks to the people that are making this night possible....

its really been special for me, hopefully for you too. Hope to see

you soon.

Oscar Fonseca.

What I heard of your set last night was amazing, great records, I own many of those same ones, and excellent mixing, you're definitely not one of these dj's whose afraid of messing up, instead taking chances, extending the mixes to create remixes on the fly

This gets my vote for best undergound house music party in Miami, hands down. It's nice to hear someone moving beyond this retro 70's disco funk sound, into a much fresher bumpy funky tech house with more 80's references. And it's really nice to hear that and see a Miami crowd actually getting it and grooving to it.

And it's definitely cool to see that for once someone who claims to do something different actually does it. I admit that when I first heard about your party I didn't bother to check it out, figuring that it was probably the same old thing, with just a different name, boy was I wrong!

You got my card last night, give me a ring, I'd like to get a mix CD from you to put on http://THCmiami.com I'll trade you for my latest one.

I'd say the sound was adequate, better than most places, the sound in the main room does seem a bit off from the first time I went there, like not enough high end. Lime sounded good, more crisp, but I'm sure it could be better with the right tweaking, tho' definitely still worth coming out to hear, all except for the upstairs room where the sound is so bad IMO that it really detracts from your enjoyment of the music.

Originally posted by fostech

Once again thanks for coming to "Something Different @ Lime

Bar".

Glad to see a lot a new faces as well as some old ones too.

Thanks to the people that are making this night possible....

its really been special for me, hopefully for you too. Hope to see

you soon.

Oscar Fonseca.

Oscar ... as I told you and Carlos ... great stuff .... as Cooljunkie wrote ... best Friday night party in Miami ...

See you guys Tuesday ...

Vip:hat: