Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Panic Attacks

Originally posted by iliana

Whatever you do don't take that. You don't CURE ANYTHING with prescription drugs.

-iliana

What happened to Cuntabulousness that WAS Illiana?

I think someone's IN LOVE with stubby fat furry cack!!!

Good for you! Goes to show you that batteries just won't cut it.

xoxo

I H I

PS--Vicodin DOES cure rickets

PPS--Felch me?

wow seeing this post blew me away.

I had a terrible one a few weeks ago. I went to the hospital, I felt that bad. However, I don't have any medical insurance. So, I just got the bill....$900 Today I got another bill from the doctor $200. (The $900 is for just walking in the door.) I know I can do a payment plan, but this is getting me even more anxious. I am not the one to panic, just as of late I have been.

Can anyone offer me advice as what to do as far as payment? They did not do anything at the hospital other than listen to my heart. You can PM me.

As far as advice on what to do about a panic attack. Just try to balance work with play. However play can be stressful in itself. Make sure that you trully love what you do when you play. Listen to music.... that's what I've been trying to do. "music is the anwser" :D

Originally posted by ivehadit

What happened to Cuntabulousness that WAS Illiana?

I think someone's IN LOVE with stubby fat furry cack!!!

Good for you! Goes to show you that batteries just won't cut it.

xoxo

I H I

PS--Vicodin DOES cure rickets

PPS--Felch me?

:half:

I am in love.

What's "stubby fat furry cack"?

Vicodin makes you feel all warm and fuzzy with red wine, BUT don't do that! I'll give you a massage instead. I don't want you polluting your body with lethal prescription drugs. Plus, it's mind over matter.

-iliana

;)

I used to get 'em when I would be alone in a crowd of people, be it at a club or concert. Haven't had one in awhile up until this passed friday night. Went to a club here on the island, Crazy Donkey, with a couple friends and once everyone split up I started to not have a goo dtime and then the usual shit kicked in; loss of breath, dizziness...it ended with me puking like craazzyyy and then leaving shortly thereafter.

Note to self: Never go out on Valentine's day when yer already depressed! :blown:

Originally posted by technodefechto

I used to get 'em when I would be alone in a crowd of people, be it at a club or concert. Haven't had one in awhile up until this passed friday night. Went to a club here on the island, Crazy Donkey, with a couple friends and once everyone split up I started to not have a goo dtime and then the usual shit kicked in; loss of breath, dizziness...it ended with me puking like craazzyyy and then leaving shortly thereafter.

Note to self: Never go out on Valentine's day when yer already depressed! :blown:

:aright: to Crazy Donkey! ..There's a hot bar across the street by Republic Airport. You should check it out one night. ;)

-iliana

:cool:

I don't want you polluting your body with lethal prescription drugs. Plus, it's mind over matter.

After a spending a long time trying to self-medicate i've learned that is a solution that works for me... its got to be a miserable life, being tied down to meds every day and watching your creativity and sex drive go (depending on the drug) but then again i'm friends with a few people who used antidepressants very successfully: their strategy was to see "this nice feeling on prozac" as a plateau that they can somehow reach... and knowing what awaits them use their mind to get there. but without the drugs they claim they would still be lost.

i'm a firm believer in the genius of madness and the madness of genius (it is all related to neuronal plasticity - ask me about it if you don't already know).... and i'm a lot less tortured now, and a lot less genius now as well... but if you're still offering massages i could use one right about now :)

Originally posted by technodefechto

Aww haha:half: i hear ya! :spin:

--+----+--------+----------------+-----------------------+--

aLL sHe WaNtS tO dO iS dAnCe DANCE!!

**~*~*~ NEW YORK CITY ~*~*~**

FERRIS- Thank you. Your sig is hilarious- MY gym has an elevator--makes you fucking wonder!:confused:

Dialectics- massages anytime for you. ;)

Alot of people run to traditional medicine for solutions,- but medical science is big business--it shouldn't be trusted. Most times doctors are totally wrong in diagnosing your problem.

Non-traditional doctors have natural solutions in curing chemical inbalances---it CAN be done and this form of medicine should be embraced.

-iliana

:)

Dialectics- massages anytime for you. ;)

woo hoo! massages rule.

i agree about the big corporations. Drug marketing is up there with one of the shadiest business practices alive - courting the doctors so they'll perscribe the hot drug of the month, skirting regulations with the TV ads saying "ask your doctor about fancynewpill".

Ever notice the drug ads that don't tell you what the product is for? (e.g. flonase) This is because there is a federal regulation saying that you can't advertise the name of a drug and what its used to cure without saying the side effects. So they'll have one ad saying the name of the drug, and another saying what its good for... voila - no need to mention "may cause anal leakage" again!

rob