Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ex Boyfriends

Cessy

well guys i just got in from going out with my ex mike, i don't know what to make of it and i need my cp friends advice, to make a long story short, he called me for vday and wanted to know what i was doing i told him i was stayin in and we went out tonight, i still have feelings for him and i know he does to but i kinda got mad at him tonight when i saw talkin to some girl he told me he hadnt seen her in awhile ya right but whatever i want to get back with him but i dont know what or how to do it cause if i have the signals wrong i dont want to look like a moron, what should i do or how can i win him back >>>> help!!!:confused:

Well...

I think you should just try to be sure you know what you're getting into before you get back together with him. After all... you did break up for a reason right??

Now, I'm not one to talk about ex boyfriends, since I'm still not over the one I dated last year... haha. But If you want to get back with him, I think the best thing to do is not push it, or rush it. Don't put any pressure on him. You shouldn't really have to "win him over," if he wants to be with you, he'll make that decision for himself. Just take things slow, and hang out with each other for a while, then things should just come together naturally, if it's meant to be.

Hope that helps.

I think you should just speak your mind and tell him how your feeling. Your pride is getting in your way of happiness any way you look at it.

Either

A) He feels the same way and your wasting time that you could be together

or

B) He doesn't feel the same and your wasting time that could be spent looking for someone more deserving.

Either way your just wasting time and need to get to it;)

heres a guys opiioon

dont paly games. if you wanna be wit him feel him out and then tell him if not move on. playing games only gets people hurt and might cost you a freind. Believe me as a guy i wish women would say what they really think. You ladies say one thing so we think so we take it as what you meant. Then next thing you know you are mad at us because we are suppose to read your mind. I Blame this al on shopping you ladies can ever make up your mind. Guys its different we find some comfortiabe jean well stick with them forever LOL

I don't really know about your situation, but here are my thoughts...they are ex's for a reason...I went through the on again off again thing with my ex and things would be good when we first got back together, but eventually we went back to the same old problems....I know it's hard to stay away from someone that you've shared time and good memories with. Yet, when it's over we seem to forget all the bad shit, but trust me it's still there...:blank:

Originally posted by EUROCHIC99

well guys i just got in from going out with my ex mike, i don't know what to make of it and i need my cp friends advice, to make a long story short, he called me for vday and wanted to know what i was doing i told him i was stayin in and we went out tonight, i still have feelings for him and i know he does to but i kinda got mad at him tonight when i saw talkin to some girl he told me he hadnt seen her in awhile ya right but whatever i want to get back with him but i dont know what or how to do it cause if i have the signals wrong i dont want to look like a moron, what should i do or how can i win him back >>>> help!!!:confused:

Ex's are a tough call... I think we all that one that we break the rules for.... If it feels right and you both want it, than do it, BUT if you have any second thoughts, walk away. You don't need to have your heart broken twice........Best of luck....