Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wouldnt it be great????

Originally posted by carguy19

At 3:00 in the morning in front of joeys Im starting the mother of all snowball fights.....

Drunk assses falling all over the place bouncers getting attacked from every direction with snowballs....

Wheres notallthere???

He'll help me coordinate this

Me and my cousin did this on christmas...we went out to clean off our cars and we ended up having this big snowball fight all dressed up, draggin anyone who came outside into it...It was so much fun :tongue: :tongue:

Originally posted by browneyedqt

Me and my cousin were did this on christmas...we went out to clean off our cars and we ended up having this big snowball fight all dressed up, draggin anyone who came outside into it...It was so much fun :tongue: :tongue:

I woulda paid to see that.....

I think it'd be great, sice there willl be like 976572399 guidos there tonight it would be mayham to watch the whole thing....

I just wanna start it then run back behind the glass and watch!!! :tongue: :tongue: ;)

Originally posted by carguy19

I woulda paid to see that.....

I think it'd be great, sice there willl be like 976572399 guidos there tonight it would be mayham to watch the whole thing....

I just wanna start it then run back behind the glass and watch!!! :tongue: :tongue: ;)

Sounds like fun...I'm in ;):tongue: