Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rebirth Review

I didn't get to make it last night but i really wish that I had.:blank: But my sis told me it was really hot. (with like 3 t's)!

John Michaels, I heart you. :love: I had a good time chillin the other night! (even though it was a bathtub:isok: )

Prettyricky --- just wanted to say hi Mr. Personality

:mad3: I still think you're way too bitter, but we still love you.

I had a great time last night... ricky - nice to see that someone wanted to discuss it. The percussionists were too good, and I don't think that the words "off the hook" describe the sax player. Besides that, it's always nice to be somewhere where it doesn't consist of entirely guidos... :D

Looking forward to friday and saturdays now...

Nice seeing everyone!

Originally posted by prettyricky

I thought las night at Platinum was hot. The crowd was older dressed and the place looked great. The vibe was amazing. All the DJ's tore it up, and everyone seemed to be having a great time. Thanks to all that came see you all next week!:D

glad it all went so well. sorry i missed. slept all day so sick:(

see ya ghetto nite. :tongue::laugh:

Originally posted by johnmichaels

sorry for the late reply... It was def a good time!! Good crowd, new vibe. This party will get better every week. We have so much in store. Expect monthly guests.... Alpha MC(Concept Music,Europa)....Hector Fonseca(Heaven NYC/Shampu Philly).... this is just a taste. I had great time, see you all next week!!

JM

Look who it is DJ Kryptonite:laugh: You tore it up saturday, you played a lot of hot shit, I got really good feedback. Keep doin your thing kid.:D

Saturday was great, music was off the hook!

The music in the MAIN room was a mix of everything good.:) Percussionist and a Sax player just improvising and making the room simply excellent.

John Michaels played a ridiculous set, smokin'!:D

Everyone seems to have loved it. Can't wait to see next week, when everyone tells their friends.:cool:

Originally posted by greyskyy

Saturday was great, music was off the hook!

The music in the MAIN room was a mix of everything good.:) Percussionist and a Sax player just improvising and making the room simply excellent.

John Michaels played a ridiculous set, smokin'!:D

Everyone seems to have loved it. Can't wait to see next week, when everyone tells their friends.:cool:

What about the Orange Sodas? Dont want to ever see you drinkin that Corona crap unless you are in Cancun:D

Originally posted by perns2002

ooooooooooooooooooo I am a silly girl aren't I.

I miss you :kiss2: by the way............

I miss you too honey! I'll let you know next time I am going to Platinum, I'm missing this sat b/c I'm going to see Paul Van Dyk at the Roxy Friday night so I don't think I'll have energy for Platinum Sat night unless a miracle happens! :)

But it is definetly worth it, it was really really good. I had a great time, and as always, John, the music was amazing! :D

Originally posted by clubchic1006

I miss you too honey! I'll let you know next time I am going to Platinum, I'm missing this sat b/c I'm going to see Paul Van Dyk at the Roxy Friday night so I don't think I'll have energy for Platinum Sat night unless a miracle happens! :)

But it is definetly worth it, it was really really good. I had a great time, and as always, John, the music was amazing! :D

I will keep you informed of my apprences ha ha ............ Love ya

Originally posted by greyskyy

No not John, ME. I was trying not to get too wasted till after 1am. Too much running around makin' sure that everyone had a blast.:cool:

yeah yeah yeah i know but i'm havin probs posting

coronas:no: the shame...