Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Joeys is OPEN!!!!! see ya all there

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sir william says its not gonna snow and has promised to give everyone a ride home in his monster truck.....since that will be the only not buried by closing........in addition, he promises complimetary hot chocolate for all those stranded and the ladies get a one night pass to the condo!!!!! :letsgo:

if I could get there....id go.....whats the worst that can happen......they dont let anyone leave......ffffuuuccckk......everyones trapped at joeys all night with no work tomorrow......talk about a fawken afterhours party..........thats it.......im walking there.......see you guys in 14 hours.......if not........send the rescue team and tell my family and friends I love them!!!!

Originally posted by tommyjersey

I'm in central jersey and there is about 6" of snow....It's miserable out right now....There going to wind up shutting the parkway....This sucks so bad....Why couldn't it snow on a day we had work the next day....So typical....:bigfinge: The snow....

well it is snowing well into tuesday morning..............

Originally posted by dondiezel26

if I could get there....id go.....whats the worst that can happen......they dont let anyone leave......ffffuuuccckk......everyones trapped at joeys all night with no work tomorrow......talk about a fawken afterhours party..........thats it.......im walking there.......see you guys in 14 hours.......if not........send the rescue team and tell my family and friends I love them!!!!

Trapped at Joeys!! I would slit my wrists if that happened - that place sucks what could be worse then being stuck in a shit hole full of guidos :eek: