Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DIGGAS art work at CHERRI...........

so i was searching through pics on the interent and i saw my good friend, and roomates art work being displayed on this fine female, an old friend of diggas...........

he's verry proud of this piece and i just wanted to give props to a very talented man so all you freaks can see this mans art.....

it's a tatoo he designed for this girl, it was specially made for her, check it out..........it was kinda of funny to see it and i just wanted to give props to my boy digga so he know his work is on such a nice piece of ASS..........HOLLLLAAAAA SHERRI HOLLLAAAAA

http://www.eathotdogs.com/images/GALLERY/cherri215/pages/cherri215%20030_jpg.htm

Originally posted by dixinormus

so i was searching through pics on the interent and i saw my good friend, and roomates art work being displayed on this fine female, an old friend of diggas...........

he's verry proud of this piece and i just wanted to give props to a very talented man so all you freaks can see this mans art.....

it's a tatoo he designed for this girl, it was specially made for her, check it out..........it was kinda of funny to see it and i just wanted to give props to my boy digga so he know his work is on such a nice piece of ASS..........HOLLLLAAAAA SHERRI HOLLLAAAAA

http://www.eathotdogs.com/images/GALLERY/cherri215/pages/cherri215%20030_jpg.htm

diggas so proud of that piece...........it's great to see your work on a nice piece of background like that...........

she defiantly makes the TAT look that much better, HOLLLA to her and i'm glad she's struttin it around, gives digga a tee pee everytime he sees it...........i'll get back to you fool i'm gonna print it out now and have a one on one session in the bathroom.....

HOLLLA nick HOLLLAAAA

SO MR. PITECH DIGGA CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THE PICS OF MY CANVAS THAT I USED FOR MY 1ST TATTO THAT I DESIGNED, I CHECK OUT THE WEBISTE AND FOUND THIS FRONTAL OF MY CANVAS............

I'M A FUKEN PICASSO, I KNOW HOW TO FIND MY DRAWING BOARDS AND PUT MY ART ON SUCH A HOT PIECE........

I HAD BACK TO BACK SOLO MATCHES IN THE MENS ROOM.........

HERE'S A FRONTAL OF MY CANVAS, EVEN BETTER THEN THE BACK W/ THE TATOO I DREW!!!!!!!!

SO SHERRI IF YOUR READING THIS HOLLLLAAAAAA TO YA\, YA STILL LOOK FARKEN DAMN FINGER LICKING DAMM GOOD

AND YOU KEEP UP THE PAHTE LIKE THIS AND I'LL SPIN AGAING FOR YOU GUYS ANYTIME

Originally posted by roddigga

diggas so proud of that piece...........it's great to see your work on a nice piece of background like that...........

she defiantly makes the TAT look that much better, HOLLLA to her and i'm glad she's struttin it around, gives digga a tee pee everytime he sees it...........i'll get back to you fool i'm gonna print it out now and have a one on one session in the bathroom.....

HOLLLA nick HOLLLAAAA

rod.....are you serious with these pictures.....sherry, sherry, sherry,......come on babe.....you better be gettin top dollar for this..........next on tap vivid video or the spice channel :D ........ could the camera get any closer :blank:

Originally posted by dondiezel26

and digga nice art work as well......did you tell them about the extra tatoo you gave her underneath the white thong......you know it is about the size of pinhead......next week the extrazoom lens will get a good look at it im sure :laugh:

Is there anything left to extra zoom on?? :tongue:

Originally posted by dondiezel26

rod.....are you serious with these pictures.....sherry, sherry, sherry,......come on babe.....you better be gettin top dollar for this..........next on tap vivid video or the spice channel :D ........ could the camera get any closer :blank:

uhhhh................digga needs to HOLLER at a her and tell her i got a nice piece we can add to it..........

just pulled up the pic again so i can get my mornin fix at work.......somegirl aint here today and neither is my cleaning lady Consuela...........

nice pics elite and tell me when the next hot dog eating contest is...............HOWLLLLLLLLLLL

What's up you fegs!?!??!!?!?!?

I missed you guys this weekend.....

Rod, Dave put out some stellar performance on Friday....

Only checked his messages once every ten minutes.... as opposed to walking into the strip bar with his headset on and ringer on high...

Dave... the book is in the works... I am looking for investors as we speak to help get me on my feet....

Rod, I think I broke an all time record on Friday at Lookers....

What was it Dave, less then 10 minutes before I had the number.....

Originally posted by kellyO616

digga can you draw me a tatoo of the little man from the show fantasy island??? ya know tatoo, everyitme i see him he reminds me of you...............

kelly i do not mind drawing you up a tattoo, as long as it's not above your ass or anywhere near your ass....................