Clubplanet Nightlife Community

space last nite!!!!

beatfriek

got there around 2:30, murk was unleashing the madness of beats as expected!!! We truely are soooo lucky as well as spoiled;) Their set was just at a whole new level!!! Didnt get to hang out as much as i wanted to in the blue room, but my peeps were set on the patio!!! By the way, the dude that opened for roland was pretty good..... Old skool house dj shawn rudnick, i havent heard about him for a while but i know he's been in the studio if im not mistaken!!!!!Dropped a classic in my book-hog - gotta dance disco claraman mix! Roland was on point as usual, except for the fact that he got off the decks about 6 hours too early!!!! I guess bellini was having one of those days he's been having for the past year!!!! But im sure bar sales sky rocket when he's in the booth with all the drinks you need to stay awake :( But in essance, the was the best part of the nite, cuz i was lured into the blue room to witness one of the most nastyest trance sets ive heard in a long time!!! MUTHAFAWKINeDGARVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!

Bro this guy is at the head of my list for djs, and im not even too much of a trace fan!!!! I mean this dude just turned that blue room into a frezy , giving birth to new blisters on my feet!!!! Truely the highlight of my nite/morning!!! Also the company of koky, rcrespo,happyface, steff, her homegirl festoon, SGT fury, and of course dj dekan!!!!!!!:D:eek:;) u guys rock, too bad mattas meli, bugaloo and jimmy T left too early (what else is new?);) jk

Also very cool meeting guyman, your a real class act dude, im looking foward to the next event!!!!!!

CHEERS GUYS!!!!!!:D

so i have just now recovered from sat night w/edgar at space (well not fully recovered yet...lol)

we got to space at around 530-6 i think. Not used to starting my evening so late or should i say so early so i didnt know what to expect...

I havent been to space since new years and was glad to see edgar back on the decks... the music as always was amazing people were jumpin all night...usually in my experience around 7 or 8 the blue room seems to empty out and people head out to the patio but... not this night...it stayed a solid inside crowd until edgar finished around 10:30/11 or so at which time we left...i'm sure the patio was awesome but there was no way i was hangin out outside way too hot and way too bright...lol

it was great to see everyone...usual suspects...koky, happyface, ramon, manny,greg and marie, steffy of course (what an evening huh!) nice to meet beatfriek and sorry if i forgot anyone.

until next time........

Yes indeed it was a gr8 night @ SPACE. Headed out to the club around 5 am and there was a massive line to get in.Make the line,waited for about half an hour with my brother.Finally get in and start jammin to Oscars set,the end of it.But it was f--king gr8,I also heard him and Ralph did an outstanding job and congrats to both of em.Now on to Edgar muthafukin V !! WHAT a gr8 set from start to finish started strong and got stronger,tunes just pumping threw the veins making me jump like a kid in a toy store.Theres so much to say but im sure many of you guys know about Edgars skills.Great hanging with Steffy,Abby,big bro,Beatfriek,and it was nice meeting sgtfury and his lady.

On the patio Bellini had a full house,people were having a gr8 time.Use to love partying till sunrise,I still do but rather stay in the blue room where the vibe is stronger and dark:D .Gr8 looking ladies last night,can't stand the juiced up freaks in the patio.And all those ghetto fockers that were in line trying to get in,I thought SPACE had a dress code? Oh well I go to party and hang with my friends.:D

sometimes i prefer a night where there is no "guest dj" which gives them the reason to jack up the prices, create more missions, and just find a way for us to pick up the bill....:mad:

As for what happyface mentioned earlier, yes there was some good lookin females, but on a negative note, there was an invasion of the patio vip by hialeah inc... Took them about an hour to drive me outta there and fortunatly into the blueroom where the real vibe was at..... see yall wmc!!!!!!:D

[QUOT But in essance, the was the best part of the nite, cuz i was lured into the blue room to witness one of the most nastyest trance sets ive heard in a long time!!! MUTHAFAWKINeDGARVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!

Bro this guy is at the head of my list for djs, and im not even too much of a trace fan!!!! I mean this dude just turned that blue room into a frezy , giving birth to new blisters on my feet!!!! Truely the highlight of my nite/morning!!! Also the company of koky, rcrespo,happyface, steff, her homegirl festoon, SGT fury, and of course dj dekan!!!!!!!:D:eek:;) !!

CHEERS GUYS!!!!!!:D

I know this is a little late but it took me until today to recover from Sunday!!! Now I'm stuck up in Tampa on a business trip and bored out of my mind....well atleast til tomorrow ;) ;)

I can honstely say it was one of the best nights I had at space, Edgar was amazing as usual I wont recap just [insert flyingfestoon post here] ;):laugh: :laugh: I thought edgar did a great job of mixing old and new tunes, hard trance epic trance, few breaks, you name it, very few dj's can keep you dancin like that...HE'S THE MAN!!!

Had a great time with everyone, good to see some ppl I hadnt seen in a while, beatfreak (we will def tear up the floor again soon!), rcrespo (promise u will see me @ blue next week!), mjm, sgtfury & marie...

as always abbs, leo, and of course koky :heart:

Meli & Jesse...where were you guys!!! Def missed ya!

BTW, Tony & Dave, where the hell are you???????? Ya better be there this weekend! :D

Originally posted by steffy27

Meli & Jesse...where were you guys!!! Def missed ya!

WE WENT TO FOR OSCAR G AND RALPH FALCON. WE STAYED THERE TIL 5:30 AND WE WERE DEAD TIRED. I WANTED TO STAY FOR EDGAR V BUT MY LEGS COULDN'T TAKE IT. OSCAR G AND RALPH DID AN AWESOME JOB AND HAD ME DANCING THE WHOLE TIME IN THE BLUE ROOM.

WE MISSED YOU GUYS TOO. :( WE WERE PLANNING ON GOING FOR AFTER HOURS THIS WEEKEND. I NEED TO LISTEN TO SOME TRANCE. :D

& yeah greg . edgar is back :D:cool::D:cool: just like the good ole days !! oscar muthafuckin g till 6 & edgar muthafuckin v from 6 till end !! which supposedly is at 9 but that never happens when the V man is on the decks !! this weekend i left early cause i had my son & i usually dont go out when i have him ... but i made an exception to welcome edgar back home where his ass belongs !! this weekend cumming up should be great once again !! see u guys there .peace out !! mucho love from koky !!

Originally posted by koky

& yeah greg . edgar is back :D:cool::D:cool: just like the good ole days !! oscar muthafuckin g till 6 & edgar muthafuckin v from 6 till end !! which supposedly is at 9 but that never happens when the V man is on the decks !! this weekend i left early cause i had my son & i usually dont go out when i have him ... but i made an exception to welcome edgar back home where his ass belongs !! this weekend cumming up should be great once again !! see u guys there .peace out !! mucho love from koky !!

dont even go there kid... just cuz trance isnt my cup of tea, doesnt mean i hate on it..... I used to be a nasty trance junky, back in the good ol trancemission dayz, i used to wait all week for that shit!!! That was the only good place i could go hear trance back then, besides shadow lounge which was a mission to get into when i was lil git status!!!! PEACE YALL , see ya in wmc!!!!