H-BomB

ENOUGH ALREADY!!

FIRST CAME CLUBPLANET THEN CAME

NJGUIDO

REDPLOW

CLUBITUP

NJEXCHANGE

AND GOD KNOWS WHAT ELSE

GOD YOU ARE A BUNCH OF LAME HOMOS!! 1, MAYBE 2 WAS ENOUGH ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE ALL COVERING THE SAME CLUBS!! GET A LIFE LOSERS!

AND FOR YOU HOMOS WHO RUN THE SITES, STOP TAKING PICURES O YOURSELVES!! YOU ARE A BUNCH OF QUEERS!

Originally posted by H-BomB

ENOUGH ALREADY!!

FIRST CAME CLUBPLANET THEN CAME

NJGUIDO

REDPLOW

CLUBITUP

NJEXCHANGE

AND GOD KNOWS WHAT ELSE

GOD YOU ARE A BUNCH OF LAME HOMOS!! 1, MAYBE 2 WAS ENOUGH ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE ALL COVERING THE SAME CLUBS!! GET A LIFE LOSERS!

AND FOR YOU HOMOS WHO RUN THE SITES, STOP TAKING PICURES O YOURSELVES!! YOU ARE A BUNCH OF QUEERS!

WHahh Whaaahh...mommy can i have a tissue :worry2:

I have a answer for u....Don't go to the site....People always bitch about it, but why.....Simple thing is don't go to the site.....It something that people do and probably will always do.....It's also good that there are a few sites, because alot of people go to all different places....So for u:bigfinge:

I like all the sites even the shitty sites. They could be quite comical. I remember one time me and a few friends went out and my one friend didnt tell his girlfriend we were going out and she was at my house hanging out one night and she saw a picture of him a and a girl on NjGuido. She through a fit. I laughed my ass off

Originally posted by foodidoo

I like all the sites even the shitty sites. They could be quite comical. I remember one time me and a few friends went out and my one friend didnt tell his girlfriend we were going out and she was at my house hanging out one night and she saw a picture of him a and a girl on NjGuido. She through a fit. I laughed my ass off

It definitely be quite a blackmail package....My friend has alot of incriminating evidence that never made the site....So much he could probably be a millionaire if he wanted too...

I like the sites of the people you never see out like one of those nights you walk into one of your favorite clubs and it is full of strange people

Red plow has a pic of me all fucking wacked out of mind. I have been harrased about this pic but I think it is great that someone would love to post my silly pick in an altered state on their web site

Originally posted by tommyjersey

I have a answer for u....Don't go to the site....People always bitch about it, but why.....Simple thing is don't go to the site.....It something that people do and probably will always do.....It's also good that there are a few sites, because alot of people go to all different places....So for u:bigfinge:

i totally agree.....if you don't like then, then dont go on them. :blank:

the people who run these sites are the same kids that never could get into the clubs or no-one knew them. so to meet people to be apart of the scene they take pics(pathetic)i never seen any of these site operators at any real clubs (city). njguido is tolerable because they were the original but how many stupid sites will be there be? please i want a free t-shirt or i will go to poor billy's to get my pic taken(lol). anyone can go around and take pics....BIG WHOOPIE DOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Originally posted by godisadj

the people who run these sites are the same kids that never could get into the clubs or no-one knew them. so to meet people to be apart of the scene they take pics(pathetic)i never seen any of these site operators at any real clubs (city). njguido is tolerable because they were the original but how many stupid sites will be there be? please i want a free t-shirt or i will go to poor billy's to get my pic taken(lol). anyone can go around and take pics....BIG WHOOPIE DOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

if ignorance is bliss...then u must be that happiest person in the world!

Without getting too analytical, think about what you are complaining about. Sit back and realize that the internet is not run by geeks and nerds anymore. Ask yourself this, do you enjoy going on the sites regardless of the people who run them? They serve as good entertainment in an industry that needs an after effect such as web sites during the week. In a sense, these sites prolong the weekend. In saying this, I speak for NJGUIDO alone. If you believe we are geeks running this site than fine. But what most people don't understand is that NJGUIDO.com was started without the intention to become an internet monster. We were just looking for an easier way to share our weekend pics from our shore house with our friends. I was pretty into the industry before NJGUIDO. I was already hitting Tempts every Saturday and Sunday for 3 years. The rest of the world found us in about 1 month. What were we to do? Stop? Nah, we are now sharing that fun with the rest of NJ NY and the world. I respect your opinion and I wish the best of luck to the other sites. I just hope that for their own good, they realize that if it didn't come as a natural thing for them to do than it won't work. You have to love the scene and the people, the music and the lifestyle otherwise the people in the scene will pick you out as an outsider or someone taking advantage of what was natural to others. If this is the case you are in the wrong business, because believe me, to make enough to survive without becoming a sellout is very difficult. Here's advice, stay away from nudity and adult content because it will eventually repel your advertisors and you will eventually end up like any other adult site on the net. Then you will see that you were in it for the money all along. EHD crew are good guys, I don't know about the rest. EHD - DONT SELL ME OUT OF THE BELMAR PICS!!! LOL I GOT A GUY UP IN BELMAR THIS SUMMER SO NO CAMERA FIGHTS!!!!! LOL

I like to see pics of me and my friends and I think the it is intended for the friends of the person who runs the site not for strangers. Also I never been to Cherri before and after seeeing pics of the place me and a bunch of friends are now eager to check it out. So show respect for the people who put hard work into these sites when they don't even have to be doing this for us. :)

We do this for fun and for the love of our friends !!! We don't get paid and we don't pay others. We're not promoters !! We simply just like to have fun !!! We also do NOT discriminate. That means you can be cool, dorky, hot, ugly, skinny, fat, conservative, whorry, smart or stupid like us and there will always be a place for you here, at EatHotDogs.com. I Love All of You... Keep Bangin' !!!!! Holla !!! Njguido.com our are boys, we will forward our pics like last summer. This all started as a joke, and we are literally a bunch of retards who know how to have a good time. So if you dont like it get the fuck out!

Originally posted by godisadj

Does it make you cool to go to a city club? godisadj haha what a joke! Next time I see you come up to me so I can give you a T-shirt! lol